Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Duo Girls - Oriental Top model - Edinburgh ***B&S Warning***  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Yodd

External Link/Members Only

Total schoolboy error from me. Sometimes you just too horny to think straight! But in short. Do not use these girls if you haven't already worked that out for yourselves.

So literally just back from holiday with no action and due to a busted wrist, no self love either... so I really was chomping at the bit to get some release going on!
So a bit of hunting and found this lovely young duo. And who wouldn't want a session with the girl in the pics? Needless to say, what I got didn't even come close to the pics. Should I have walked.... yes... but when you naked and horny, the other brain can take over.

Comms
Sent text to see if available  "yes"
I'm after massage. Prostate play and oral. You can do "yes"
Replies were short but quick.
Texted street address (up by Sainsbury's at the Meadows). Confirmed I was there then waited about 15 mins to be told building number.... ok, I'm there. Then I was called and told buzzer number to press. So eventually inside.

The Girls
So the ad says 2 girls,  aged 24 and 21.... Ahahahahahahahahaha. Best I can say is that the have both been these ages once. 44 and 51 would be more accurate.
44 was slimmer. Decent boobs. Not much else to say
51 has clearly given up taking any care of herself for last 20+ years!

The service
So I was after massage... I got some of my extra layers grabbed and wiggled and some very light strokes.
I was after oral... "44" was ok at this.... for the 15 seconds she did... then went noisily cleaning her mouth (I've showered twice today and they gave my wipe down with wet wipe). "51" took over... now maybe she has lock-jaw or an overbite or some other mouth deformity... but I could see cock go in her mouth, but felt nothing! After her 15 seconds, she bagged him and jumped on top for the sex I hadn't asked for... but I sorta figured lets just end this ASAP! So we switched to missionary until I was done.
I was after prostate... as I was doing "51" missionary, "44" circled the rim of my ass with finger... no entry... and that took some persuasion.
Finished and went for shower. "44" joined me and in fairness, that was most playful she was. Dunno where "51" went.
All in, I was in about 25 mins.

Meadows at end of Quartermile, where the Sainsbury's and Starbucks are. It a busy area and I was left waiting outside for simetime which I was wary of.
When you get to flat, possibly their granny opens door (hiding behind it) When door closed you are in a very dark hall. Then into a dimly lit room where action takes place on a bed.

In all... it was an experience and I shall learn from it. 70 quid each for 30 mins plus another 20 each for OWO... so a total of 160 for 25 means makes it a very expensive lesson.

I urge anyone... if your punt is at that flat, just walk... at least then I can say I've taken one for the team!

Offline Forthports

Jeezo, that sounds awful. I was wincing just reading it.

Offline Concrete Hands

Nothing short of daylight robbery.Viva St always seems to throw up a lot of scammers.It's a jungle out there.

Offline Jayf

Sounds like a really guff punt. always fancied a duo but never seen any wgs that I think are worth that sort of cash .
Thanks for the review

Offline myothernameis

After her 15 seconds, she bagged him and jumped on top for the sex

Jesus, she bagged and jumped on top, and had sex, it nearly crossed my mind, she might have even jumped on you, with not protection

Offline Yodd

Jesus, she bagged and jumped on top, and had sex, it nearly crossed my mind, she might have even jumped on you, with not protection

Aye at least one thing I can say for them is that they into bagging and have plenty of them around... so not gonna be any bareback nightmares.

Offline dadelijk

Been there a few times and never had a bad experience like that, the girls do seem to change around though.

Offline Boinky

When I see a VS ad and the words Asian, Oriental, Japanese, Korean etc I'm sure you can be virtually guaranteed it's a B&S and the girls (middle-aged/elderly women) will be Chinese.

Offline Yodd

When I see a VS ad and the words Asian, Oriental, Japanese, Korean etc I'm sure you can be virtually guaranteed it's a B&S and the girls (middle-aged/elderly women) will be Chinese.

Yeah mate... unfortunately I think the general case is, don't believe what you see on VS. It should be a great resource... but I'm now always gonna be super wary.