Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishbabekate Chelmsford  (Read 1486 times)

27 review(s) for PetiteEnglishKate (9 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bradlershaw

Just wish I had read the other reviews before booking.
External Link/Members Only
Venue flat above a parade of shops . Easy parking at a KFC , communications good found the place easy enough, busy area but no one paid any attention to where I was going.
Kate was exactly as her photos , pretty but her attitude was cool and distant . I put this down to the fact I am an old fat guy , I don’t expect wild enthusiasm by any means , but the one word replies as I attempted some rapport as we were stripping off was a definite downer. I was tempted to just walk , but I’d paid the cash and she did have a nice body .
So my standard quick owo , pop on the condom , her on top, then doggy, followed by whipping off the rubber for a cum in the mouth finish . Nice touch she had brought in a glass of water which she discreetly disposed of the residue in. Just be wary if offered a drink ! Though I can’t imagine her being that civil. All finished in 30 minutes although I had paid for an hour was glad to leave at that point .
The rating well she did all that she advertises , looks as her photos, so don’t feel I can put negative
but would not return.
Guess it’s all about attitude, one WG I visited was an absolute disaster, fell off the bed with cramp at one point , didn’t do half the things she advertised, didn’t know what some of the things she advertised
meant , the look of horror on her face when I told her what snowballing means is still something I treasure, but always left with a smile on my face .
This time I didn’t.

Offline muddy funxter

no worries seems the general consensus with this one which means I am OUT my friend, I am paying so they can at least pretend to be interested, kinda of a deal breaker that one lol

Offline fatboy

Yes, for £160 an hour I think I would want more positive reviews than the mixed bag which she has.
However, well done for trying her and reporting back.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hackneylad1

Piss poor deal - 30mins for £160 hours fee and all the responsiveness of a sack of spuds. The rating is your business as you have given a detailed review of your meet. Thanks but no thanks.

Offline oohermrs

bradlershaw - you had a cim finish with her?

She hasn't shown up in any of my searches because it isn't listed in her likes, not even 'at discretion'...  If she does do it, I might pop her on my HL (but only for a 30min session).

Thanks

Offline muddy funxter

oohersmrs your call but 90 for some uninterested bint no matter how good looking.... id rather have a wank. but your money you enjoy it

Offline bradlershaw

Oohermrs,
Yes Cim which was extra,
just pushed it from negative to neutral. Only on the basis, was she as her photos..yes did she do what she said she did yes . Attitude could be down to I’m an old fat guy
and you might get a totally different response.
However I think the other comments to my review show sound common sense .

Offline Hackneylad1

Oohermrs,
Yes Cim which was extra,
just pushed it from negative to neutral. Only on the basis, was she as her photos..yes did she do what she said she did yes . Attitude could be down to I’m an old fat guy

I don't like variable service and attitude dependant on how much a prossie fancies a punter or not. They are paid to supply a service and will get all types turning up. The sign of a good one is consistancy - the only thing consistant about this one is bad attitude.

Offline oohermrs

Oohermrs,
Yes Cim which was extra,

Thanks - very helpful.

I could probably put up with a crappy attitude if I'm only there for a 15min blowjob session, but her rates are already at the top end, and adding on another £20 for cim is starting to take the piss!  I'll pass.

BTW - nothing wrong with 'old fat guys'     :lol: