Author Topic: Isla Raine - Glasgow  (Read 1739 times)


19 review(s) for Isla Raine (18 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jimminy

External Link/Members Only

Recent meet with Isla

1hr - £120.00, flat near the bottom of Maryhill Road, easy to find, lots of on street metered parking.

Flat was clean and fresh, shower offered and taken both before and after, clean towel, soap and shower gel - all good.

Lovely looking girl with an amazing set of tits, the likes of which I have never seen before!, a cracking body in general.

So, in the flat, a quick shower and then back to the bedroom.  Isla stood and we had a good bit of FK and fondling one another before moving on to the bed for some more FK, before she moved her way down and started sucking on my now very hard cock, taking it all the way in.  Almost blowing my load, I asked her to stop, stripped her naked and went down on her, lovely clean, fresh pussy, shaved below, but trimmed short above.  Lots of licking, sucking, deep throat and general fun later I shot my load down her throat and she swallowed the whole lot!  I still had a bit of time left so she gave me a very good massage before jumping back in the shower.

All in all a very satisfying meet, and I would definitely see her again.