Author Topic: Julie-28 Edinburgh  (Read 2102 times)


7 review(s) for JULIE-28 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Baggino

External Link/Members Only

30mins £60

I was hunting around, tried a meet with Loretta (all great reviews of her) but she wasnt available. Not sure why I called Julie. Seen reviews of her, non of which were that great but decided to give her a call. She answered and spoke with the most cba tone ever. Gave me a few instructions about how to meet and said she would send me a message. Got the text with all the details. She must be bored tf of having to repeat everything.  Even her profile has her shout at you to READ.

I left it for a bit but no one else was catching my eye for my price range so I messaged her asking to meet in 30mins. she was available which was great. Postcode was on the original message. shes down by Annandale st. Around from the bus depot. Nice area with parking which might have been for residential only but there were a lot of spaces.

Buzzed in and Julie was behind the door. When I got in she looks quite sexy with a mature look. Dressed in a black slinky nighty thing. Huge looking tits and her hair looked that kinda wet just out of shower pushed back way which was sexy. Took me to the room where I immediately pulled out the paper. Paper makes everyone happy.

Started off with a massage which I didnt want but she insisted on doing. It was actually a nice firm massage. Turned me over and let me play with her tits while she was preparing a rubber. She then gave me a really REALLY nice OW (I think its an extra £20 for OWO) pulling on my balls at the same time which had me right up. After some lovely oral she got on top of me and rode me grinding. Im not a fan of grinding and prefer the bouncing style but she seemed to enjoy it which she did, cuming twice. A tip of the hat to her because we must have only been at it for minutes. It was my turn, put her in to doggy....I did notice some bruising on her ass but that didnt put me off because its lovely and perfectly wide and round and then after in to mish for the ending.

Afterwards we relaxed on the bed and had a chat. shes a nice lady. Probably tired of moving from city to city having people come and go and she wanted to have a little chat. Her English is okay and she understands you when you speak slow but she still likes to throw a few Spanish words in here and there.

my only neg....NO KISSING. Flossed and teeth brushed. Most I got was a closed mouth peck.

Looks - 8/10 (mature look)
body - 8/10
coms - a bit off putting but can not complaint
Service - nice massage, chatted and good head. I left happy so a Positive

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,787
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164

Offline Tablet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 75
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline Edinburghdanny

So you got a massage you didn’t want, grinding which you don’t like, she faked cumming twice and she doesn’t kiss?

Sounds like an excellent punt, where do I sign up?

Offline Baggino

So you got a massage you didn’t want, grinding which you don’t like, she faked cumming twice and she doesn’t kiss?

Sounds like an excellent punt, where do I sign up?

I suppose when you put it like that  :D Like I said, I left happy.