Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disappointing Pussy Licking with WGs  (Read 3243 times)

the pussy man

I've been punting for over 5 years now...

Generally the quality of my punts have been OK to fantastic :wacko:

One thing that almost always dissapoints is RO on WGs.  For me this is the sexiest part of sex for me.  It turns me on like nothing else.  the thought of licking a young girls pussy who i only met 10 minutes ago....  amazing

the problem is that WGs tend to be so clean (washing before appointments) that they have almost no scent there at all.  the sexiest thing of all is pulling down a woman's knickers and the scent of them, especially if they have some hair on them.  all the WGs tend to be shaved and recently washed so I miss out on the smell of a woman.  i still love licking them, but it's missing a lot of the experience of licking a civie

anyone else get this?  (or just me?  :P)   

cjkanye02

Ok so if I ever find any sweaty bushes I'll send them your way and if you find any fresh shaved one's send them to me in return!

the pussy man

Ok so if I ever find any sweaty bushes I'll send them your way and if you find any fresh shaved one's send them to me in return!

sweet...  PM me if you find a young bushy WG....

I'm seeing Janine94 from Edinburgh this weekend who advertises a natural bush so hopefully I;ll be in pussy heaven this weekend

Offline CBPaul

What scent are you after ? Is it the unmistakable smell of an overexcited lady after a good session - the one us married punters try to scrub off before going home - or is it just an unwashed crotch pong ?

Either way, make a booking with a WG so that you immediately follow another punter who has spent an hour shafting her senseless and request she does not wash beforehand, just dress accordingly. That way the previous punter will have done the hard work for you. Just  beware the obvious pitfalls of a barebacker unless or course you want that sort of smell  ;)

vorian

I've been punting for over 5 years now...

Generally the quality of my punts have been OK to fantastic :wacko:

One thing that almost always dissapoints is RO on WGs.  For me this is the sexiest part of sex for me.  It turns me on like nothing else.  the thought of licking a young girls pussy who i only met 10 minutes ago....  amazing

the problem is that WGs tend to be so clean (washing before appointments) that they have almost no scent there at all.  the sexiest thing of all is pulling down a woman's knickers and the scent of them, especially if they have some hair on them.  all the WGs tend to be shaved and recently washed so I miss out on the smell of a woman.  i still love licking them, but it's missing a lot of the experience of licking a civie

anyone else get this?  (or just me?  :P)

As alway you have to right to get what you want from a punt but I suspect that the vast majority of punters would disagree and expect a prossie to be spotless. Hence if the WG was a good one she would play to her market and always be clean. Saying that I'm sure if you requested such a service you will find a prossie who will not wash for you, just don't think you could expect it without clear instructions.

the pussy man

As alway you have to right to get what you want from a punt but I suspect that the vast majority of punters would disagree and expect a prossie to be spotless. Hence if the WG was a good one she would play to her market and always be clean. Saying that I'm sure if you requested such a service you will find a prossie who will not wash for you, just don't think you could expect it without clear instructions.

You're quite right I think...

I mean If she's seen some fella 30 min before me, I'd rather she wash!  But I suppose ideally, after she's washed in the morning (and not been banged by every fella in Manchester) the natural smell would be perfect for me...

It's just how to put that across in emails?????    :P

Offline CBPaul

You're quite right I think...

I mean If she's seen some fella 30 min before me, I'd rather she wash!  But I suppose ideally, after she's washed in the morning (and not been banged by every fella in Manchester) the natural smell would be perfect for me...

It's just how to put that across in emails?????    :P

Put across in emails ? Pretty much as you've said but a little more tactfully. Pick a decent WG and she may well be inclined to accommodate your requests, I'm sure they have heard it all before anyway. Just be careful she doesn't try to add on costs for the privilege of not having a wash and sitting there saving herself for you.

the pussy man

What scent are you after ? Is it the unmistakable smell of an overexcited lady after a good session - the one us married punters try to scrub off before going home - or is it just an unwashed crotch pong ?

Either way, make a booking with a WG so that you immediately follow another punter who has spent an hour shafting her senseless and request she does not wash beforehand, just dress accordingly. That way the previous punter will have done the hard work for you. Just  beware the obvious pitfalls of a barebacker unless or course you want that sort of smell  ;)

you know what, i think the smell is natural pheromones...  that build up...  so fresh sweat and maybe a little pee  :coolgirl:

stale sweat is unpleasant of course.  and any smell of latex down there is off putting to say the least

but yes the smell after a session with your girlfriend, is like amazing  :yahoo:

Offline Straife

you know what, i think the smell is natural pheromones...  that build up...  so fresh sweat and maybe a little pee  :coolgirl:

stale sweat is unpleasant of course.  and any smell of latex down there is off putting to say the least

but yes the smell after a session with your girlfriend, is like amazing  :yahoo:

Classy. :hi:

GrumpyoldGit

The taste of soap or wet wipes is a big NO-NO for me.

The smell of the girl getting turned on whilst I am dining is fab.

Only the natural smell for me. :D

Offline ManInBlack

I get the natural smell thing.  With your wife/partner it's great, but with a WG I'd prefer not to risk it and have her nice and fresh, not that I partake in RO.

Offline CBPaul

That's what Mrs CPB can smell a mile off, one single molecule left on me and she'll smell it before I open the door.

vorian

That's what Mrs CPB can smell a mile off, one single molecule left on me and she'll smell it before I open the door.

One WG told me once, half the time she spends the last ten minutes of a booking trying to remove any trace of her off the punter. She had become quite adept as spotting stray hairs and traces of make up,  one guy even insisted that she take a photo of him at the beginning to make sure his hair was in the same style when he left. I forget how lucky I am sometimes.

hollysbeenabadgirl

I'm sure there are girls who will happily accommodate if it does not interfere with their schedules(ask for the first appointment). As an example, with my first booking of the day I shower as normal a few hours before so I can shave and wash/dry my hair at leisure then handle calls/emails and pop to the shower for a good rinse just before that first booking. I am sure many girls work that way and would feel comfortable(I couldn't as I am O.C.D. in many ways) if you explain you would just prefer that they were not smelling of body-wash. Just word any correspondence so they do not brush you off as the sort that wants you unwashed for days, as they probably will not get to the end of the message.

I can understand what you say though, whilst I like my clients squeaking, in my personal life I actually prefer someone smelling of themselves not 'ocean'.

Offline Silver Birch

Book her for 2 hours. Take her for a bike ride or a rollerskate for the first half and she should be suitably flavoured for the 2nd half  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline akauya

I can understand what you say though, whilst I like my clients squeaking, in my personal life I actually prefer someone smelling of themselves not 'ocean'.

Funny that. One of my lovers used to ask me not to take a shower first thing when we used to meet at hotels in the evenings after work. She used to say she wanted me smelling of myself. And before anyone asks, I always take a shower in the morning when I get up so I wasn't ponging by the end of the day - at least I hope not :D

Offline punk

Book her for 2 hours. Take her for a bike ride or a rollerskate for the first half and she should be suitably flavoured for the 2nd half  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

hope he clean his arse before or cleaned the seat after using  :vomit:

Offline willie loman

It has to be said that most wgs smell of soap and lube, I miss the odour of civy girls, but the last time I got free sex, girls still had bushes. some wgs wash their fannies so often the have that obsessive behaviour syndrome, good luck I hope you find someone suitable.

dilettante