Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian of the day 16th Jan  (Read 2607 times)

lovenostrings

Are PG scams that lucrative? And do the men (as it sure as shit ain't girls doing this) think we're all muppets and believe a word they say on these fake profiles?

Offline Steve2

Are PG scams that lucrative? And do the men (as it sure as shit ain't girls doing this) think we're all muppets and believe a word they say on these fake profiles?

Not sure at £1 a view that she would earn that much to make it worthwhile

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not sure at £1 a view that she would earn that much to make it worthwhile

Whoever sets them up would earn a small fortune if they had 50 false profiles on the go, no outlay, all profit.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Hansel80

I take it most of us have seen this, but for those that haven't:
External Link/Members Only

vorian

Very suspicious of this one, even with the UKP review, of course I hope i'm wrong.

Offline Steve2

Whoever sets them up would earn a small fortune if they had 50 false profiles on the go, no outlay, all profit.    :thumbsdown:
50 profiles would take ages to set up and would be pretty obvious

Offline Jimmyredcab

So how did this guy manage to amass £16,000   ?????????????

Remember it is not in the interests of Adultwork to take down the profiles right away ----------- they end up taking all the revenue, there are no refunds.     :thumbsdown:

adultwork9000

She is verified in adultwork.

Offline Steve2

Remember it is not in the interests of Adultwork to take down the profiles right away ----------- they end up taking all the revenue, there are no refunds.     :thumbsdown:

Short answer Jimbo. He didn't. Adultwork closed him down before he cashed in

P.S. that was more than 2 years ago

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:01:41 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Steve2

Yes but Jimbo isn't going to let anything stand in the way of his conspiracy theories

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:00:41 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Verification means  nothing on AW, profiles get passed on.   

Offline Jimmyredcab

Short answer Jimbo. He didn't. Adultwork closed him down before he cashed i

Good timing by Adultwork, let him rip punters off for 16 grand and confiscate the lot, not a penny returned.

Nice business to be in.    :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Offline Meursault

"Guys the reason I didn't cash out was because each individual profile needs to have a minimum of £50 clear credit before you cash out, and because adult work take one third of your balance as a fee, the real sum you need in each account is closer to £90, so across all of the accounts I did actually have alot of money however they hadn't yet reached the threshold, given a couple more weeks or so I would have been able to cash out fine, thus adding to my frustration"

He claims he was running multiple fake profiles but they hadn't earned enough to cash out. AW had the last laugh. Good con artists, hustling small time con artists. Hilarious. I hope he did "lose" £16,000 hahahahaha

Offline Jimmyredcab

If people can hack into The Pentagon I am sure they could set up 50 profiles on Adultwork -------------- anyway, it is a win, win situation for AW ---------------- we are the losers.    :thumbsdown: