Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMaya89 - West Kensington  (Read 1927 times)

35 review(s) for LadyMaya89 (23 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline charlatan44

Name: LadyMaya89

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Second of three reviews I am writing today. Been on the website for a couple of months but used my AW name so I've now created a new account to get some sort of privacy. Have found this site invaluable so trying to give some back albeit my 3 punts have all been with well reviewed girls

Comms: Good comms by text and mail leading up to the day. She certainly likes use of Emojis.

Location: About 2 minutes walk from West Kensington underground Station. Apartment is in block of flats and there was lots of building work happening at the time of my punt a few weeks ago. Maya's flat is on the top floor so you have to go up 4-5 flights of stairs. If you are a little unfit you might want to rest before the final flight and she doesn't give you much time to take a breather once you are in the flat!

Paid: £200/60 minutes - got on wrong side of price change as she had been £180

Services: OWO, 69, DFK, Multi-positions, Massage, CIM

Looks: Cracking slim body - size 6/8. Facially I didn't find her that attractive so 6/10 at best for me. Small breasts with huge nipples

Details: Had some time to think about this and the more I think about the punt the more negative it becomes. To give her negative overall would be a bit harsh so given her a neutral.

I arrived 20 minutes early and text to say I was there, only to get a text back saying that she would be 30 mins late so I had to find a coffee shop and pass the time by. When allowed to go in we were straight in to DFK and she had her hand locked on my crown jewels. After a few minutes I had a shower (no towels so had to shout for one!). Straight in to OWO then all of a sudden she whips out her phone and starts taking photos of my cock without even asking. I know from other reviews she does this but was annoyed she didn't even ask. On to a 69 then 10 mins later did Cowgirl, mish and doggy. Between mish and doggy she got out this huge vibrator which was somewhat off-putting as it was vibrating my balls as well. Ended up with her sucking my cock and CIM - again the phone came out and she took video of her taking my load.

Got a massage, which to be fair was good. Then went for round 2. However, she basically seemed intent of just ensuring she came then as soon as she did she got off and effectively just said that there wasn't any more time. Had another shower and finally had chance to check time and was still 5 minutes to go which was annoying given I had been left hanging for 30 minutes.

Got a long text from her an hour later saying how much she wanted to meet up again etc but guess she does that with everyone?

Positives
 - Great body
 - Was enthusiastic for the first pop at least

Negative
 - Had me waiting 30 mins
 - Use of phone
 - Appears sometimes more intent on her having a good time
 - Didn't get the full hour
 - Did ask for anal in pre-meet comms but no offer of that during the meet (didn't ask during the hour to be fair)
 - Calls you a naughty boy all the time

Main reason she didn't have negative was that it was a good session for the first pop (barring cameras). I heard she is a bit kinky but I am more vanilla so sure a lot of people are very happy with her.

Won't be seeing her again personally but can see why she has had over 1000 punters

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:02:32 pm by Sinz »

Offline Testeronni

I've read a few of her reports, and get the feeling that she is a bit unstable / crazy. Is this fair?

Offline charlatan44

Only got the one experience of her but could see that there is a crazy side in her. For me, being married, discretion is above everything else and she let me down on that front with the camera and sending post session texts (I now always block WG numbers). My groin did ache for 2 days afterwards so you certainly get a good workout

Offline charlatan44

Lots of pictures there Sinz !! :)

I would say the picture that most resembles her (as most are photo-shopped) are the ones where she is topless on the beach holding a straw hat

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for your detailed review Charlatan44, very comprehensive.

I would say the picture that most resembles her (as most are photo-shopped) are the ones where she is topless on the beach holding a straw hat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks to Sinz too for uploading all of those photos!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:11:23 am by Fully Sated »

Offline magnetico

. For me, being married, discretion is above everything else and she let me down on that front with the camera and sending post session texts (I now always block WG numbers).
Do you use a punting phone?

Offline TTGR

An enthusiastic SP can make up for other deficiencies but definitely not a boat race worthy of the money for me.
Saved me £120  :drinks:

Offline tim.smith

In all honesty as i have tried her before.. her rates are unnecessarily high now..  this is why i stopped seeing her..  £100-30min   £150- 1hour  would be appropriate

Online Waterhouse

Charlatan... says 27 on AW profile (ahem!)... how old would you place her at in reality? 

Any resemblance to Sarah Shahi?  External Link/Members Only

Cheers.  :hi:

Offline The Film Director

Charlatan... says 27 on AW profile (ahem!)... how old would you place her at in reality? 

Any resemblance to Sarah Shahi?  External Link/Members Only

Cheers.  :hi:

Maybe +10 years  :unknown:.

Resemblance - well she's got dark hair  :lol:

Offline charlatan44

Maybe +10 years  :unknown:.

Resemblance - well she's got dark hair  :lol:

Cannot argue with that - definitely 35+ . That or the 1050 punts she has had on AW have taken their toll. Definitely will never be going back !!