Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3 Gems in Cardiff  (Read 2273 times)

Offline ledley

There are 3 gems I've been eyeing up for a while that I am going to visit some time soon and they have been on my hot list for a good few months. The only reason I've not seen them yet is because they are twice as expensive as my usual asian punts, but now I am going to take the plunge.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sienna Marie & Sapphire I will book to see fairly soon but Isabella I am going to see in just over a week.

I know a couple of the regular lads on this board have seen Isabella but does anyone have any success stories with the other 2? The reviews on Sienna Marie are very good, but too good (if that makes sense) and a lot of them are the same person so a view on here would be great.

There is no question that all 3 are stunners mind.

ulander

I see that Sapphire charges £300 for two hours.  I think it's really ripping the arse out of it, so to speak, to ask for an extra £40 for anal.

SirFrank

I've seen sienna (pre boob job) and she's a very nice girl. Pretty great bod and amazing ass. Flat is v clean as is she. Very genuine and respectful and a good gfe experience. For me she wasn't mind blowing but she's worth a visit and I would go back

SirPhilipXX

I've seen sienna (pre boob job) and she's a very nice girl. Pretty great bod and amazing ass. Flat is v clean as is she. Very genuine and respectful and a good gfe experience. For me she wasn't mind blowing but she's worth a visit and I would go back

I have seen Sienna several times, she's a lovely girl and I would agree with all of Sir Frank's comments. Her GFE is good but as he says not mind blowing, although I have to say that she is so good looking with such a great body, that time spent with her isalways very enjoyable. Personally I preferred her pre boob job, but I know that I am in a minority here and she is very pleased with her new boobs.

Isabella has smaller boobs, body very fit and toned, loves sex and that really comes through. Not as pretty as Sienna but gives  a great performance.

I haven't seen Sapphire yet but she looks appealing especially at her offer price; I may put in a booking.

Offline ledley

cheers lads.

probably safe to assume that Sapphire is a gd punt.. certainly has the body.

booked to seen Isabella next weekend but having viewed her recent private gallery shots. I may have to book an earlier visit. Her ass just looks incredible... only bad thing on profile is her fave singer is Christina Aguilera haha... I'm sure I will see past that the moment the clothes come off her.  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

I'm 95% sure that Sapphire has worked in Cardiff before under a few different names. I saw her just over 2 years ago & she was excellent. A real looker with a fab body & great personality.

I was hoping to see her last Friday but had a stinking cold, hopefully will get to see her either on the 24th or 31st.

I will report back  :hi:

Offline ledley

seductive sapphire has added naked photos in her gallery  :yahoo:

Offline PuntingPete

seductive sapphire has added naked photos in her gallery  :yahoo:

Yes & they confirm that she is FAF  :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to see her either this Friday or next. I will report back.

Offline ledley

Yes & they confirm that she is FAF  :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to see her either this Friday or next. I will report back.

nice one. Im seeing isobella friday so i'll share the review

Offline PuntingPete

Enjoy I have booked to see Sapphire  :drinks:

longballs

I've just seen her again and wrote a review this time.  Will be interested in your report  though