Author Topic: Emma Of Premium - Newcastle (west)  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Shearer1955

External Link/Members Only

I saw Emma earlier and what a cracking lass she is  :rolleyes:

Cost £110 for 1 hour

Incall in a place to the West Of Newcastle centre; head for Hexham via the A69; turn left & it is down near the river - I got lost  :scare: but Emma kindly directed me on the phone so I got there on time - I haven't got sat nav so if its somewhere I haven't been before it can be difficult. I usually travel by public transport but the venue used today didn't really allow for it - taxi would have been necessary from Central Station and for whatever reason I hate paying taxi fares - I prefer the bus

Really good looking lass with a great pair of breasts which ache to be sucked - when I arrived she had on a mac which was quickly dispensed with to show black stockings; bra & knickers - stats on the website indicate age 39 - height 5ft 6; dress size 10 bust 36E and I'm not someone who would disagree with any of them   :)

She is an extrovert type of girl; certainly not shy but with a great pleasant personality and demeanor - I quickly got the cash out of the way and we started with some kissing on the bed; really good kissing which comes across as passionate; ok it might be a fascade but syill goes down well with me. She has long black hair which accuented her lovely face . I have to say she smelled as fresh as a daisy so hygiene was absolutely immaculate - I know it should be expected anyway but shows a really good touch I think as I like to make a bit of an effort myself by being fresh and clean and Emma does the same  :thumbsup:

Exchanged some pleasantries and she asked what I liked - I said whatever on offer so took advantage of things she enjoyed - she removed her knickers so could get a taste of her pussy - it looked gorgeous and begged to be licked and sucked   ;) - probably my preference out of everything so I indulged myself more than once in the meet - her pussy was mint fresh

She did some oral on me which was extremely pleasant - she looks at you with her eyes constantly and takes your dick to a good depth - plenty of spit involved with some french kissing involved at times when she released my todger from her mouth. We did partake in penetrative sex in several positions including doggie; missionary; cowgirl; reverse cowgirl - all done with gusto on her part - and mine   :yahoo:

From reading other reviews she doesn't do anal - I didn't ask and so there was no question of heading in that direction - she does have a lovely bum mind and great to grab a hold of it. She has been a dancer which possibly helps explain the great body and she has obviously looked after herself - it isn't taut like a gym bunny but certainly nothing you wouldn't want to explore with your fingers and mouth

When she was giving me oral I remember her licking my balls which was superb - she has a really good technique and knows how to hit the right spots; similarly with kissing she lets you kiss her neck and it creates a nice illusion of a girlfriend experience  :)

Before we finished I had to give some further oral to her - she doesn't mind gentle finger play with her pussy so I gave her a good examination - it is sublime looking and tasty as a fresh cream cake - she suggested I had brought her to climax on more than occasion - I'd like to think so but it might be wishful thinking on my part - great nontheless  :dance:

She is from the North East but lived away for some time - Essex and Cheshire when she was married (I think she said that - might have been simply a boyfriend) but she hopes to be back permanently sometime soon. I found her on Premium website but she is (or was) on another site within the Region

We did chat at the end before I had a quick wash - I did ask if she was genuinely bi-sexual which she said she was - I mentioned that sometimes if you have a threesome with 2 girls there is no proper inter-action between the girls (another fantasy of mine) but Emma said she would actively participate with another girl. I keep thinking about enjoying this type of experience and I think Emma would be the perfect partner for an event  of this nature with another girl.  Might be a Xmas present to myeself  :P

I had a great time with a lovely and very personable lass who I will definitely see again

Thanks for reading  :hi:


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Good review, sounds great, yet another one on the list.

Forgot to ask are her tits natural?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:13:26 pm by daviemac »

Offline Shearer1955


Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for reviewing, she is a great lass, saw her a few months back. I'd be a bit careful on the details of her background, some have good reason for not too much info.  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

Thanks for reviewing, she is a great lass, saw her a few months back. I'd be a bit careful on the details of her background, some have good reason for not too much info.  :hi:

If anybody can remove that bit its fine by me  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yes natural breasts  :thumbsup:

Cheers mate.   :thumbsup:

Only Admin can edit within a post.   :hi:

Offline The Outsider

If anybody can remove that bit its fine by me  :hi:

If you report your own post to Admin and make it clear which bits may be a cause for concern he will probably edit them out.  He did it on a recent review of mine when I'd been too specific on a location. 

Offline Shearer1955

If you report your own post to Admin and make it clear which bits may be a cause for concern he will probably edit them out.  He did it on a recent review of mine when I'd been too specific on a location.

Done - hopefully Admin can amend

Cheers  :hi:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, really impressed, deffo goes top or near the top of the must see soon list.  :hi:

Offline thekidah01

External Link/Members Only

I saw Emma earlier and what a cracking lass she is  :rolleyes:

Cost £110 for 1 hour

Incall in a place to the West Of Newcastle centre; head for Hexham via the A69; turn left & it is down near the river - I got lost  :scare: but Emma kindly directed me on the phone so I got there on time - I haven't got sat nav so if its somewhere I haven't been before it can be difficult. I usually travel by public transport but the venue used today didn't really allow for it - taxi would have been necessary from Central Station and for whatever reason I hate paying taxi fares - I prefer the bus

Really good looking lass with a great pair of breasts which ache to be sucked - when I arrived she had on a mac which was quickly dispensed with to show black stockings; bra & knickers - stats on the website indicate age 39 - height 5ft 6; dress size 10 bust 36E and I'm not someone who would disagree with any of them   :)

She is an extrovert type of girl; certainly not shy but with a great pleasant personality and demeanor - I quickly got the cash out of the way and we started with some kissing on the bed; really good kissing which comes across as passionate; ok it might be a fascade but syill goes down well with me. She has long black hair which accuented her lovely face . I have to say she smelled as fresh as a daisy so hygiene was absolutely immaculate - I know it should be expected anyway but shows a really good touch I think as I like to make a bit of an effort myself by being fresh and clean and Emma does the same  :thumbsup:

Exchanged some pleasantries and she asked what I liked - I said whatever on offer so took advantage of things she enjoyed - she removed her knickers so could get a taste of her pussy - it looked gorgeous and begged to be licked and sucked   ;) - probably my preference out of everything so I indulged myself more than once in the meet - her pussy was mint fresh

She did some oral on me which was extremely pleasant - she looks at you with her eyes constantly and takes your dick to a good depth - plenty of spit involved with some french kissing involved at times when she released my todger from her mouth. We did partake in penetrative sex in several positions including doggie; missionary; cowgirl; reverse cowgirl - all done with gusto on her part - and mine   :yahoo:

From reading other reviews she doesn't do anal - I didn't ask and so there was no question of heading in that direction - she does have a lovely bum mind and great to grab a hold of it. She has been a dancer which possibly helps explain the great body and she has obviously looked after herself - it isn't taut like a gym bunny but certainly nothing you wouldn't want to explore with your fingers and mouth

When she was giving me oral I remember her licking my balls which was superb - she has a really good technique and knows how to hit the right spots; similarly with kissing she lets you kiss her neck and it creates a nice illusion of a girlfriend experience  :)

Before we finished I had to give some further oral to her - she doesn't mind gentle finger play with her pussy so I gave her a good examination - it is sublime looking and tasty as a fresh cream cake - she suggested I had brought her to climax on more than occasion - I'd like to think so but it might be wishful thinking on my part - great nontheless  :dance:

She is from the North East but lived away for some time - Essex and Cheshire when she was married (I think she said that - might have been simply a boyfriend) but she hopes to be back permanently sometime soon. I found her on Premium website but she is (or was) on another site within the Region

We did chat at the end before I had a quick wash - I did ask if she was genuinely bi-sexual which she said she was - I mentioned that sometimes if you have a threesome with 2 girls there is no proper inter-action between the girls (another fantasy of mine) but Emma said she would actively participate with another girl. I keep thinking about enjoying this type of experience and I think Emma would be the perfect partner for an event  of this nature with another girl.  Might be a Xmas present to myeself  :P

I had a great time with a lovely and very personable lass who I will definitely see again

Thanks for reading  :hi:
She sounds great   
Did she ever work as Sarah Jane does anyone know?

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She sounds great   
Did she ever work as Sarah Jane does anyone know?

No she didn't  :hi:

Offline NotTooOld4It

She's on my list of 'must-sees'. The main picture on the website of her sitting down dressed in a red outfit is very tempting.

Offline herosgate

I’m pretty certain this is Sarah Jane?

Offline Sar-Major

I’m pretty certain this is Sarah Jane?

Well I'm pretty sure it's not Sarah Jane, as I've seen both Sarah and Emma. See my reviews.  :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I’m pretty certain this is Sarah Jane?

Have you seen them/reviewed them ? No !! Then listen to those that have  :dash: