Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New mayzeel - Nottingham city centre  (Read 2609 times)

32 review(s) for New mayzeel (19 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by HailWood]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for half an hour

DFK, OWO, Fingering, Various positions

Really nice girl, I'd say size 14, but tall and very nice skin. Performed all services with enthusiasm and venue was clean and tidy with a decent bed and shower.

The only neg would be that she had a bit of cock breath!

Online gbyld87

Your cock or a previous??

that's quite the negative...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
She looks pretty/fit enough, great tits and I do like polish, was owo inc in the price?

Offline director33

Yes, all services included in the price..

When I say "cock breath" it was more that I noticed her breath, the term "cock breath" is more of a euphemism!

Offline HailWood

Yes, all services included in the price..

When I say "cock breath" it was more that I noticed her breath, the term "cock breath" is more of a euphemism!

Phew - for a minute I was worried that you’d followed after Monkeybucket  :lol:

Offline simon07

She sounds like fun. Is it that place near the zone where you have to call the office buzzer to get let in?

Offline alftupper

Yes it is, I got the postcode while trying to arrange a meet. And you better hurry, Thursday is her last day in Nottingham, and I couldn't make it before the weekend. Says she'll be back, but who knows.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I'm curious about this one, it must be the boobs doin it for me! i did laugh at the cock breath comment......maybe shit fo breath or laser breath would have been a better term  :lol: