Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Retrospective Review - xXGemXGemXx  (Read 931 times)

25 review(s) for xXgemXgemXx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline djlionheart

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling the urge to get a decent deepthroat blowjob and had seen Gem on AW previously, living close to where she is and £30 for 15 minutes is a good price...we arranged a time.

It did take some extra directions due to the location of her house but nothing to awkward. The house did have a smell of smoke about it when she answered the door.

With paperwork sorted we got down to business, she asked if I wanted oral with or without, went for the OWO, she also asked if wanted CIM aswell.

So with sorting out what will happen and having a joke about girls not wanting to swallow, think she said the following "you've worked for that protein so why would you waste it".

The deepthroat itself was very good, I did attempt to facefuck her but she stopped me and promptly just mouthfucked my dick harder, which was really hot.

Would definitely go back...in fact I might call in a moment.

Offline Sleepyhallow1

She's got a positive stream of reviews this girl but can't help think she looks a bit tired on her pictures ...

Offline monkeybucket

Such a shame as she left me with blue balls the other week after ignoring me come booking time.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I met her again recently, great sex inc anal but this time came deep in her throat was quite amazing.
Can’t fault her for £70

Offline Crazydave

She's definitely on my hotlist.