Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Payment issues  (Read 1358 times)

Offline WARSZAWA16

Just wondering whether anyone has had any issues over payment? I can see that if you were to, say, discreetly put the money on a table and the girl picks it up and takes it away into another room she could easily come back to you and say you hadn't given her the right amount. Has anybody had this or something similar? I always make a point of counting it out in front of the girl and asking - "OK?". Hopefully that shouldn't therefore lead to any issues. It hasn't so far thankfully.

Offline stevedave

Offline poundstock

I’ve misread the profile and overpaid £10 which was returned at the end of the punt. Best to count out the money to avoid any possible hassle.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why would you want to 'discreetly' put the money on a table, it's just a cash transaction, hand it over when you walk in and expect it to be checked.

Offline threechilliman

Why would you want to 'discreetly' put the money on a table, it's just a cash transaction, hand it over when you walk in and expect it to be checked.

Indeed, thats what I do and ask them to count it.

Offline Tablet

I just hand the money to the SP who usually takes it out the room and I have never experienced any problem yet.
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline Kingy28

I think the new £10 notes can be difficult to count. Normally they stick together so that would be in the SPs favour. However I've never had any issues regarding the cash after she has counted it

Offline madeinwales56

Never happened to me. I always insist on a VAT receipt on headed note paper every time I see a prossie.  That way I know everything is above board. My accountant can then claim the VAT back for me. Simple.

Offline shagmore

No never had an issue, its usually just hand it to them, they go and squirrel it away somewhere, others put it on the side. Some don't ask for payment till the end

Offline Drayki

Never happened to me. I always insist on a VAT receipt on headed note paper every time I see a prossie.  That way I know everything is above board. My accountant can then claim the VAT back for me. Simple.

:D :D

Offline standardpostage

:lol:

Offline mh

Unless the prossie's service to you is a necessary supply in the provision of your own products or services to others then you may wish to rethink reclaiming the VAT. By all means claim it as a business expense if you or your employer can justify the punt helping you in performing your duties, but HMRC will ride you with a massive strap-on if they find out you're taking the piss with the VAT.
 :cool:

It must limit your pool significantly if you only visit VAT registered girls though.  :(

Offline dynatron

never had any problems to date thankfully

fezzy197

Unless the prossie's service to you is a necessary supply in the provision of your own products or services to others then you may wish to rethink reclaiming the VAT. By all means claim it as a business expense if you or your employer can justify the punt helping you in performing your duties, but HMRC will ride you with a massive strap-on if they find out you're taking the piss with the VAT.

It must limit your pool significantly if you only visit VAT registered girls though.  :(

Very useful - clearly he hasn't thought it through.

Offline Danj89

Since the new 10 notes always asked girls to count it while I'm watching as got quite offended when a regular once said I shortchanged her and when she counted again two 10s were stuck together so she miscounted the first time.

I never count it beforehand as get exactly what I need from the cash machine and dash it into my pocket, hate all this envelope business.

Offline jok32

Unless the prossie's service to you is a necessary supply in the provision of your own products or services to others then you may wish to rethink reclaiming the VAT.

But surely being too depressed to provide your services unless you obtain services of a WG first should count :D
Or maybe he's a male adult actor

Offline madeinwales56

Never had a problem up to now. I always examine the chosen prossie's meticulously maintained accounts before the service is provided. I also used to ask for references and then I discovered UKP.

Offline PatMacGroin

I’ve misread the profile and overpaid £10 which was returned at the end of the punt. Best to count out the money to avoid any possible hassle.

Same here. Once miscounted and over paid by £10. Girl counted it outside the room, then handed me a tenner when she came back in saying I overpaid. I thought that was a good sign, but she turned out to be a time wasting piss taker anyway.

Offline mh

Never had a problem up to now. I always examine the chosen prossie's meticulously maintained accounts before the service is provided. I also used to ask for references and then I discovered UKP.

I hope you are demanding the latest management accounts, because their filed accounts can be a year old and not a true picture of their current position. Most WGs are sole traders so information filed can be limited. You could undertake a Dun & Bradstreet or Creditsafe check to get a more dynamic view of their activity.

Stevensmiles

Went to an ATM  a little while back and it dispensed £160 in £5 notes.

The girl I saw was someone I’d seen a few times so she saw the funny side when I handed it to her.
“Your going to bring those little bags full of pennies next time” she laughed.

Seriously though. I prefer the girl to count it in front of me. No problems or worries then.

Offline JonasG

Nah.

Just give it to her and she walks away.

I always have the exact money on me and count it in the car anyway.

Monty2018

Indeed, thats what I do and ask them to count it.
Me too and I always hand it over first when I arrive to avoid any awkwardness later on. So far not had any issue.

Offline madeinwales56

I hope you are demanding the latest management accounts, because their filed accounts can be a year old and not a true picture of their current position. Most WGs are sole traders so information filed can be limited. You could undertake a Dun & Bradstreet or Creditsafe check to get a more dynamic view of their activity.

Normally the most recent management accounts I can get is a month old but I insist on a 13 month archive as well. I only see prossies who use PWC.  They know what's what.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I always count it infront of the lass, hand it to her, and then ask her to check it before she "disposes" of it.

Offline Branny

I got a refund of 20 after I accidentally overpaid once too. Fair does and all that

Offline mh

I only see prossies who use PWC.  They know what's what.

Are you implying that PWC have an (ahem) "intimate" understanding of the business operations of a WG?

OK, come clean, which of these is you?
External Link/Members Only

Offline fallentrees1321

I always double check the cash before I leave the house or in the car before walking upto their place . Always hand it over and say please check its right , some do some dont . Never been offended if they want to check , i know i would

Offline Colston36

:D
:D :D