Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany - Gatwick. 24 yo slim hottie  (Read 2603 times)

16 review(s) for ~ BETHANY ~ (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline loopy

External Link/Members Only

Part of the group of other girls. I've found always churned out good girls.

: Met her about two weeks ago in airport hotel (got stung by a 10/15 quid parking charge!:()

Girl: pretty, mid 20s, had a hippy ruggedness about her, size 8. It says 10 on her profile but im sure she can hit lower

Service: for me bit too ..i want to say vanilla but that suggest boring and plain which it wasn't. There was DFK, OWO, and A-levels which are the key ones for me and all done with enthusiasm. Uniform request also met. I always have a plan to go into some elaborate script of foreplay, but it goes out the window because i can't be arsed and just want to get busy :)

Would i recommend/return? I'd recommend, but not sure i'd return. but this area being the desert it is, most likely yes.

Please, you must excuse me, I've been out of the game a little while and haven't written a report for some time. So please hit back if you've any questions!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 01:18:41 am by loopy »

Offline ianf1966

I got stung with parking at the Europa, there is free parking opposite in Pagewood Close, for next time.

Offline MrMatrix

I got stung with parking at the Europa, there is free parking opposite in Pagewood Close, for next time.
Dont suppose you could do a review for your punt at the Europa at all... :hi:

Offline ianf1966

Was there for a meeting about shop fittings.
Meeting went very well.

Offline bungry

was anal included in the price? or extra?

Offline loopy

Offline deano658

Was there for a meeting about shop fittings.
Meeting went very well.

Sounds like a neutral  :lol:

Offline boston9

At gatwick you can use the long stay and get 2 hours free parking. Just jump on the shuttle bus and it takes you into the terminal free as well!