Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Spa Massage - Brentwood - HR  (Read 3950 times)

Offline mmsprivate

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I thought I'd post my review as this place doesn't have much feedback on this site.

External Link/Members Only

I went in today for an hour long massage for £45, no booking required.

Paid at reception and was taken downstairs, asked to undress and she left me to it. Off with the clothes and on to the table. The masseuse then arrived in some wet look jeans and black top. About mid 30s I'd say, quite attractive. She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or hard massage, I opted for a hard one.

The massage itself turned out to be pretty hard but she was saying that I had a lot of knots and she was trying to get them out so overall I would say it was a good back and neck massage. On to the legs and a fair few CC swipes and after a while she asks if I would like a more "relaxing" massage which I agreed to.

£20 for HR, she offered £30 for topless but I would have only been interested if it was B2B. The HR was indeed very good, she was very attentive and looked to get into it taking it nice and slow.

She mentioned that she was only Tuesdays and Saturdays for 3 weeks as she is covering someone else's shift and that she normally works in London.

Hope this review is ok! Let me know if you want to know anymore.