Author Topic: Thai Soraya - Heaton  (Read 2723 times)


9 review(s) for Thai Soraya (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline groovy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hour, £100.

As i like Thai ladies, i thought i would give Soraya a punt  ;)
Her profile gave a postcode, easy enough for me to get to.
Comms were OK, when i got to the place i texted and was asked to wait 10 mins.
Then got the house number and straight in.

The profile is accurate and Soraya looks just like the pics.
She is very small, just the way i like 'em.
Speaks good english and has a GSH.

Right the main reason i chose this young lady, those nipples  :thumbsup:
i must've spent half the time sucking on them, close to an inch long !!!!
Soraya enjoys the nipple play (or deserves an oscar).

The sex was quite vanilla, but good.
i think i'll be back in a week or two.

Offline thekidah01

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hour, £100.

As i like Thai ladies, i thought i would give Soraya a punt  ;)
Her profile gave a postcode, easy enough for me to get to.
Comms were OK, when i got to the place i texted and was asked to wait 10 mins.
Then got the house number and straight in.

The profile is accurate and Soraya looks just like the pics.
She is very small, just the way i like 'em.
Speaks good english and has a GSH.

Right the main reason i chose this young lady, those nipples  :thumbsup:
i must've spent half the time sucking on them, close to an inch long !!!!
Soraya enjoys the nipple play (or deserves an oscar).

The sex was quite vanilla, but good.
i think i'll be back in a week or two.
I might be mistaken and I apologise if I’m wrong but was there a tread saying she was a ladyboy?
 :unknown:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I might be mistaken and I apologise if I’m wrong but was there a tread saying she was a ladyboy?
 :unknown:

No mention of anything like that in the reviews or in other posts when searching her previous names.  Have you got a link.    :unknown:

The nearest I can find was one bloke, in the Midlands I think, was asking about her and said the last Thai he saw was reported after as being post-op.   

Offline thekidah01

No mention of anything like that in the reviews or in other posts when searching her previous names.  Have you got a link.    :unknown:

The nearest I can find was one bloke, in the Midlands I think, was asking about her and said the last Thai he saw was reported after as being post-op.
Okay I must be wrong I don’t have any link and didn’t search properly. My bad  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Okay I must be wrong I don’t have any link and didn’t search properly. My bad  :hi:

No probs mate, you can't be too careful.    :hi:

Offline groovy

Ladyboy ?
 :vomit:

Pretty sure she isn't !
 ;)