Author Topic: Lotus Blossom Massage - Cambridge  (Read 1631 times)


3 review(s) for Lotus Blossom Masage (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyDays!

External Link/Members Only

First review from long time lurker, more to come.

I must have seen Lotus in Cambridge - usually in hotels - at least half a dozen times in the last 18 months. She looks just like her pictures - slim with just a little tummy, lovely natural breasts - I guess a C cup and a pretty enough face. She's slender rather than toned and the stated age of 28 feels about right.   

What her profile can't convey is her fantastic attitude and fabulous skills. She gives what I'd think of as a beyond GFE. She's fun, friendly, intelligent and enthusiastic. To my recollection, she has no tattoos or piercings and isn't a smoker. She kisses beautifully, her oral without skills are first rate and she moans quietly, genuinely and appreciatively when receiving oral and having sex. In my experience, she likes it slow and sensual, but is happy to work up to a more vigorous climax. She allows and enjoys gentle fingering of her pussy - I haven't tried elsewhere. She also gives an amazing, sensual massage and likes receiving the same. She's not a clock or phone watcher.

All in all, a pretty near perfect punt for me - my tastes are pretty vanilla - that I keep going back to.       

As advertised she charges £120 per hour for the services listed - full service is £150 per hour. 


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
External Link/Members Only

First review from long time lurker, more to come.

I must have seen Lotus in Cambridge - usually in hotels - at least half a dozen times in the last 18 months. She looks just like her pictures - slim with just a little tummy, lovely natural breasts - I guess a C cup and a pretty enough face. She's slender rather than toned and the stated age of 28 feels about right.   

What her profile can't convey is her fantastic attitude and fabulous skills. She gives what I'd think of as a beyond GFE. She's fun, friendly, intelligent and enthusiastic. To my recollection, she has no tattoos or piercings and isn't a smoker. She kisses beautifully, her oral without skills are first rate and she moans quietly, genuinely and appreciatively when receiving oral and having sex. In my experience, she likes it slow and sensual, but is happy to work up to a more vigorous climax. She allows and enjoys gentle fingering of her pussy - I haven't tried elsewhere. She also gives an amazing, sensual massage and likes receiving the same. She's not a clock or phone watcher.

All in all, a pretty near perfect punt for me - my tastes are pretty vanilla - that I keep going back to.       

As advertised she charges £120 per hour for the services listed - full service is £150 per hour.
Pleased you had a good time OP and thanks for the review. Look forward to see more of them. :thumbsup:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
As advertised she charges £120 per hour for the services listed - full service is £150 per hour.

So an extra 30 quid for a shag then?.

150 quid an hour needs to be bloody good to justify that!

Anyways Happy days, welcome to the east of england madhouse;!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 02:13:17 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »