Author Topic: Bliss Massage - Chester le Street  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Biggs68

External Link/Members Only

Pretty much as per the majority of other reviews on here.

Comms - not really sure how to describe this, but I tried to book a massage by text, got no response so went elsewhere. Three days later, I got a text from her saying she was disappointed that she missed me and it was her fault. Is that good, excellent or piss poor comms?

I then arranged an early morning appointment (by text). She told me she starts at 8.15am. It was raining so nobody about for me to have to worry about getting into the place unseen. Parked behind Argos, 40p p/h. Texted my arrival and told to come over.

Got in there and discovered that her comms had gone wrong (again) and she had someone else in the room that she had presumed was me. I was told to wait in another room to the left whilst she presumably told the other guy to come back later. She got him out without embarrassment, and showed me into a room on the right with 2 tables.

Masseuse - she never told me her name, I presume Sue from other descriptions on here. Probs about 40ish, talkative and friendly.

Massage was as described by many others on here. She hitched her dress up to reveal lacy knickers and hold ups. She sat astride me and gave me a mediocre back,leg and arse massage. Then she climbed off, took her knickers and bra off and told me that I was cold and she’d warm me up.

I did get B2B, but no attempt at hotdogging by her.

Then followed a pretty decent middle ending with her standing at the side of the side of the table, with her leg up on some shelving whilst I fingered her. A few moans from her,  tits in my face then boom. Her technique seems to be to work the end of your cock rather than the shaft, but who cares.

Then I was cleaned up with a paper towel, hot rocked, head massage and goodbye.

£60 for 60mins.

Would I go again? Yeah, I enjoyed it in spite of the comms which were soon forgotten about.

Offline datwabbit

Thanks.

Apart from b2b it was the same. Her technique works for me. Definitely return.

Online waynekerr600


Offline datwabbit

Closed until November 8th.
So who's the massive bloke who's crippled her hands?

Own up!

Online waynekerr600

So who's the massive bloke who's crippled her hands?

Own up!

Might not be her hands he's crippled.

Offline datwabbit