Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna White 25 - Bracknell  (Read 1452 times)

9 review(s) for Sienna white 25  (3 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7396067) (3 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I’ll start by saying that she fucked me about with comms and it took a lot to finally meet her.

£150 for an hour incall. Hotel was fine and easy to get past reception.

A short (5ft1), sexy (massive tits) slutty looking (think young woman on the town with her mates that you'd fuck) girl. Age mid twenties. A bit ditzy but not complete Barbie girl. Nice blow job lips and did I mention her tits! Nice arse too.

She was a good mix of cute and filth and looked great sucking my cock and on the end of it. She was really apologetic for fucking me about and sweet and made me feel at home. Then some nice kissing (a little tongue but not DFK) then she unleashed the tits for some sucking and fondling. A bit of a massage and then owo, moving onto 69 and fingering her. Apparently she came over my face (now some good filthy talk going on).

Moved onto sex with her on top and she was now telling me to talk filthy to her and tell her what a dirty slut she is. Happy to oblige. She asked me to spread her cunt with my cock and fuck it. Gave her a good fucking from beneath and she "came" again (think it might be real as she was shaking and legs went stiff). She then got off and wanked me into her mouth whilst telling me to fill up her mouth and she'd swallow it. Gave her all my spunk and she took the lot before having to deposit in the bathroom. She apologised and said it was a massive load  :yahoo: I wasn't bothered about swallowing anyway.

Then we had a bit of a massage and chat and only slight negative was she asked if I wanted a shower when there was still a good 25 mins left. I said I will do but have we not got more time? She was fine with that and said, no problem. Then had more owo and 69 before I then got her in doggy and banged away. She's got a pretty tight pussy and it looked good gripping my cock. I got some real groans and moans of appreciation when I went hard at it. Then she wanted it in missionary whilst rubbing her clit. So I fucked her like that and she and I were now talking filth again. She wrapped her legs round me and told me to shoot up her hole. However, the dreaded floppy cock happened and I had to stop.

Tried a bit of oral and then she rubbed her pussy whilst I had a wank but nothing was happening. Time was up then anyway, so had a quick shower, a nice little snog and left feeling good.

I'd recommend her for a dirty fuck IF you can get hold of her.

Since the meet I’ve tried to get hold of her and despite the green light she hasn’t got back to me. So, what goes from a positive for the actual meet (I really enjoyed the filthy talk, she’s a good fuck and she’s sexy) turns into a neutral overall due to massively shit comms. I wanted to see her again but there’s only so much shit / lack of comms I can take.

Offline Lema

Is she as slim as her profile pic shows?  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Is she as slim as her profile pic shows?  :hi:

She's not fat at all. But with such massive tits, she isn't skinny. Hard to describe but she reminds me of one out of Little Mix. The one on the left in the attached pic but with bigger tits. And actually, she looks a little like her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review, it's such a shame when a SP that provides a half decent service is so badly organised.

I'd try again, but just can't motivate myself to sit in that hotel car park at the agreed time, waiting for her to call. 
Then have her tell me, when she finally responds to my "I'm here are you ready?" email / call, that she's no longer available and she's "terribly sorry", and explain "it's a one off, I'm not disorganised really, and it's never happened before".

On one of the many occasions she let me down, I had a confirmed booking.
Others were email confirmations on the day / phone calls..

She's on my "too difficult" list.

Guy

Veritas

Thanks for the intel OP...better shit comms and a good punt than the other way around though I guess.

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks for the intel OP...better shit comms and a good punt than the other way around though I guess.

Haha good point! A good fuck always makes you feel better.

Offline contentguy

LOL, you're not wrong there, but with Sienna, you're more likely to get properly fucked around rather than a good fuck.

Guy