Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Buxom Beauty - Southampton  (Read 2859 times)

4 review(s) for Britishbuxombeauty (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline downthehatch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had seen her profile and was swayed by the first pic. Was mindful of the mixed reviews and some people’s experience but decided to take the plunge at the suggestion that oral was one of her strengths.

Comms: Despite others difficulties, I found it relatively straight forward. An opening email on AW, when she replied a date was agreed and phone number provided. The text the day before and another on the morning to confirm and get address. Postcode was provided to get to the area and then call with instructions to find exact address.

Location: Southampton near the airport. Private address that she obviously lives in. Ground floor flat. She uses a main bedroom which was quite dark due to curtains drawn. Adaquate bath hower and she provided me with a clean towel. Some noise from neighbours above but nothing too bad. She likes you to remain quiet’ish so the dog upstairs doesn’t go crazy.

British Buxom Beauty: certainly buxom! Around 5’10, long dark hair and long legs. Probably around a size 12? Trimmed bush and a bit of a tummy, but as she is tall she carried it all very well. I thought she was quite pretty 6/10 and would be the sort of girl in the high street that I would watch (YMMV). Her main feature is her breasts which are as photos show are huge. I asked for a naked door meet and greet and she come bounding towards me, tits bouncing around. They are fairly soft and sensitive so she insists on gentle play. I would estimate her age to be late 20’s?

Services: £70 for half hour. OWO, DT, CIM/CIT, HJ, fingering her, ball licking and sucking, COB.

After naked meet and greet, quick shower and straight into a 2 min massage. Whilst this was started she confirmed exact services. Pop 1 was CIM as a result of some vigorous OWO. She tailored it perfectly to what I wanted and provided some good DT. The whole load was shot into her throat and mouth which she took well. She then disposed of this in the bathroom.
2nd pop was after a fun time fingering her whilst she performed more OWO, some mutual play HJ and then ended with her kneeling in front of me and COB.

I thought her attitude was good and she asked what I liked and didn’t like and was responsive to my needs. The only negative I can really think of is that her bed frame collapsed when it started to get quite vigorous. She laughed and said that happens (previous review also mentions it).

She stated that services she does not provide are anal and oral receiving (although she said she’s willing to give it a go with the right person). She also asked me not to cum on her hair. When talking about future meets,  she mades admissions that she can be quite submissive and enjoys some mild BDSM. I look forward to testing those limits.

Nice girl, good attitude, great tits, great service. Would I go again - yes. Am already planning a return visit, possibly for 2 hours in order to really explore her submissive side.

Del01

Thanks for the review buddy  :drinks:
Glad you managed to "catch" her and had good time.

Offline downthehatch

Thanks - recently managed to catch another SP who is notoriously difficult to pin down. Review coming soon ;)

Del01

Top man! Looking forward to reading it  :drinks: