Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Sexy Katie - NG8 Timewaster  (Read 944 times)

2 review(s) for -XxX-Katie-XxX- (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It got to lunchtime in a dreary, wet and rainy Nottingham so I thought I'd treat myself to a quickie on the way home. Saw this profile offering one for £40 and text the number. Agreed 3pm and was given a postcode about a 20 minute drive from the city centre.

Got to the postcode and called... no response.. text, but still no response. Waited until 3.15 and called again. Had a text back saying she was really sorry but had been on the phone to the bank about some possible fraud on her account and could I give her 5 minutes. At think point I know it wasn't going to happen, but thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

3.30pm - Still nothing. As of the time of writing this review no apology or explanation so it's a negative from me.

Offline NervousJ

You dodged a bullet mate. Fuck all like her photos. Well, I lie, she does , just rougher.

Offline Picti

Whether or not her excuse was genuine (I expect not), this is not how to do customer service. She seems to have thought that her time was more important than yours, and that is a deserved negative.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Another to avoid especially if she looks like she’s been caught walking behind a gritting lorry all day

Offline Newtothisstuff

Now showing as being down in Kent.

Offline Space Invader

Offline Newtothisstuff

I had her down as a **nt
I don't think that you get to go down on her c**t.