Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham (Water Street)  (Read 1546 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline ian cognito

I was up in Birmingham last week and thought I’d take a trip to Water Street for a bit of Thai action.  I looked at the available profiles and chose Hot Sexy Anya (External Link/Members Only).  This would be my fourth visit to Water Street, so I knew the chances of B&S were high but I was prepared to accept that as I’d not had a bad session there even with 2/3 visits being B&S.

Comms:  I called Anya’s number and got an immediate reply.  Tried to book at short-notice but had to wait 45 minutes.  I booked 1 hour at £120.  Called at the appointed time at the gate and was told Anya was not ready and would call me.  Call back came about 30 minutes later and I was in.

Well-known location, with plenty of road-side parking close by.  This was a ground-floor apartment in the second block – I had been there before.  The bedroom was small and in semi-darkness; usual large mirror propped up against the wall.  No en-suite – but the main bathroom was clean and fit for purpose.

Appearance:  First off – yes, it was Anya.  Her AW photos are reasonably accurate and she’s pretty enough.  She’s not slim but definitely not overweight, quite a firm body.  Her breasts look good -they are enhanced, but well-shaped and not obvious “bolt-ons”.  Unfortunately (for my taste) they are quite hard and do not feel natural.  She was dressed in black underwear that came off pretty quickly.

Service:  As usual, I opted for a massage first.  This was given with oil; it was quite firm and went all the way from my neck down my arms to my hands and then down my legs to my feet.  It was a “proper” massage with no CC swipes or ball fondling.  Once that was over, Anya wiped me down with a towel and rolled me over for the main event.  A quick hand job and then OWO.  Her OWO technique was enthusiastic to the point of roughness rather than gentle and erotic.  After just a couple of minutes, she reached for a condom, but I stopped her and requested more oral, both ways.  Her pussy was neat and clean and she seemed to enjoy the attention – allowing fingers in both holes.  Then on to penetration – initially in CG then, at my request, reverse CG.  As with the oral, Anya’s technique was more energetic and vigorous that I would have liked.  Anya’s bum was pretty tight when I fingered her and I was not sure I’d been able to manage A levels, so I then opted for an OWO/CIM finish.  Anya was OK to take my full load into her mouth and hold it until I was well and truly finished.  She went to the bathroom and then returned to finish my time off with a head massage.  I took a shower and was out just as the hour came up.  Anya was friendly and smiley throughout the visit, although there was not much in the way of conversation.  There was some kissing during the meet, but all closed lips.

Summary:  Anya delivered as per her profile and I left reasonably happy, but I’m only giving this a Neutral; partly because of the added delay, but mainly because her technique was too rough and, maybe, was aimed at getting me to come asap.  I will probably return to Water Street.  Although I’ve given 3 Neutrals and 1 Positive out of 4 visits, 2 of the Neutrals were because of B&S and this was the only visit that did not rate a full positive in terms of service actually delivered.  Of the Water Street girls I have seen, I would definitely put Katie at the top of the list (External Link/Members Only). 

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Bit of a mixed bag with her by the sounds of it. I’ve got her on my watch list but they never seem to answer when I’m in the mood

Offline Excalibur

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Bit of a mixed bag with her by the sounds of it. I’ve got her on my watch list but they never seem to answer when I’m in the mood

Likewise.  In fact I was B & S with an Anya booking with Rita.  Based on this I’m not sure I’d see her as no DFK.

Nightcrawler00146

I have seen Anya many times... absolutely amazing. I'm sorry you didn't get the desirable service Ian. Maybe next time mate.