Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok Spa East Finchley - Sophia  (Read 4158 times)

Offline billyrider

External Link/Members Only

Visited last Sunday and met by a very attractive European receptionist.  Why is the receptionist at these places generally pretty damn hot but out of bounds?

I was allocated a new girl called Sophia who looks quite young (mid 20’s) and pretty traditional Thai looking. Command of English is very good and I think she may have studied here as knew her geography.

The venue as mentioned previously has improved and I was charged £45 for an hour though the advertised rate is £49. The massage was good and relaxing as requested. Nothing too sensual sadly but overall a very nice experience. On the flip my boner was clear to see and I was asked re a full body massage to which I agreed. £30 is the rate for a happy ending here which is £10 too much but then there is no reason to tip higher. In the past I’ve got topless for the same etc. I did enquire about any other services and I got the feeling she might do more but not a whole lot more.

Overall I left happy having been nicely massaged by a good looking young Thai lady who was quite chatty and engaging. Makes a great leap back to my original experiences of FBSM when it was about service and not only the extras.

Offline LLPunting

So you paid for the HE?  If so when did this happen and what was her technique?

Offline billyrider

Yes I did pay the £30 and it was performed well with a decent amount of oil. Slowly and surely building me up to a decent finish. A little bit of ball caressing and no objection to me feeling her up a bit. The HE started in the last 10 mins and with clean up etc I left about 5 mins over. The service level which is limited was agreed on the flip.

Offline LLPunting

Offline goodmans

Does anyone know  about a girl called  Nicole i have herd shes fit any info please

Offline Geppo

Hi Guys

Is Champagne still working here (aka Gift from Sala Thai) after the change of management?

Many thanks

Offline Sneakypete1999

Does anyone know  about a girl called  Nicole i have herd shes fit any info please
External Link/Members Only

Offline Baxter63

Lots, for the sneakypete post, but it has nothing to do with this thread. There's been a very recent report about that masseuse. Nicole is quite a common handle amongst Oriental SPs.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125