External Link/Members Only(Profile seems to have gone from AW but Ami is known to remove it when out of town)
£60 for 30 mins
Discreet and suitable flat in central Newcastle.
I saw Ami a couple of weeks ago. Comms were fine. I phoned and arranged an appointment for later the same day. I was given street and postcode immediately and then flat number ,as usual, on arrival. All smooth and without problem.
When I suggested Ami in another recent thread asking about black girls, Simmo 87 responded " +1 - she's fucking wild!". While I wouldn't quite have expressed it like that, i can't argue with the accuracy of the statement!!
Ami is attractive, particularly that arse of which she is justly very proud. As the door shut, I just was able to hand over the paperwork before she pounced. There followed a period of kissing, fondling, groping, grinding, and removal of clothes on the way to the bedroom. Ami is one of the liveliest , most enthusiastic girls around and there was plenty of laughter.
The next 20 mins or so are something of a haze but a very enjoyable time was had. Oral (covered is my preference), RO, fondling, mutual arousal, and sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary all flowed with chat, laughter, and encouragement from Ami.
A very strong positive from me.
"