Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham 1Hr £70  (Read 3888 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline MagicMatt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recent visit

Comms: Rang in the morning and arranged for a session the next day (Sent a confirmation the following morning just to confirm)

Venue: Nice clean Flat, quite dark but your eyes adjust after a bit

Price: £70 for 1 hour

Services: Massage, Tie & Tease, edging

Requests: Not too hard on any punishments. (Submissive Virgin)

Offered the usual choccy. Had a chat on the sofa and explained I wanted a 15-20 min rub followed by Tie & Tease. I can't always last long so asked if I could cum more than once, which she was fine with and not to be too hard with any spanking etc.

She asked if toys we're ok. (Sure I said)

stripped off and onto the massage table. Rub was pretty decent and at the end she runs her nails softly up the backs of your legs and starts tickling your balls.
Well that woke the old boy up!

turned over, tied up with what I think we're soft scarfs and blindfold on.
She gets excited at this point.
"Are you sure your ok with this..... Too late your tied up now and mine" etc etc.

I wont go into all the detail as those of you who haven't been yet need to experience it first hand.
The Tie and tease was a mixture of stimulation, edging and some mild punishments when I got close to shooting.
Ice cubes,  Hot oil,  Pin wheel,  spanking.
the above stimulated the senses hugely but at no point was it seriously painful.

After a while I couldn't hold out much longer and duly shot a massive load. Even though she was still telling me I wasn't allowed to cum.
I didn't get to cum a second time, but wasn't fussed about that as we'd run out of time and she had actually managed to keep me on edge for 30 mins (I was knackered by now anyway)

Quick shower, chat, helped me get dressed and a hug as I left. grabbing the crotch saying come back soon!

Recommended  - Hell yes

Offline Retep64

Every review sounds great. She is on my HL as soon as I can get the chance.

Offline Silver Birch

Still kicking myself for not seeing her before she moved to Birmingham  :dash: :dash:

Online Spurt

Had not seen Lola for well over a year and with nothing else coming into focus time to sample a reliable experience.
In short as good as I remember with the obligatory chocs and that impish smile.This is a lady who likes to be in control but always in an very sensuous safe way. 70 for the hour with a happy start and finish I did not think I had it in me.
It will not be as long until the next time.

Offline Dulmenite

I saw Lola when she was based in London . I never forgot the tie and tease experience . I travelled to Birmingham specifically to visit her earlier this year . Took 2 hours to travel . She did not disappoint . A fucking truly outstanding experience . If you have never experienced tie and tease - go for it ! You will not be disappointed !

Offline Nirvanian

One of the most dependable ladies we have as long as you don't refuse a chocolate  :lol:

Offline Neromatrix

One of the most dependable ladies we have as long as you don't refuse a chocolate  :lol:

LOL, what is it with the chocs,  she is always trying me to have one every 10 mins and you can't say no lol

Offline Rated123

Chocolate esp dark choclate can prevent ejaculation.. must be a technique to keep you on edge

Offline wannabe

Yes she's very good - can keep you edging for ages. But definitely don't refuse the chocolate or she gets upset!