Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole BJ Tottenham Hale - the badest punt experience ever  (Read 763 times)

2 review(s) for Nicole Sweet BJ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MySin

Location: close to Tottenham Hale Station, right next to BP Petrol Station, no. 19. Funny house, shared with another girls, look clean overall
Call her 20 min before, she agreed, everything included. First I want to go for 1h/70, but when I get there, her look let me down, I said give it a try for 30min/50, she said 2 times everything included. Sort out the paperwork, she left me 5 min to wait in the room. She returned and start to do a silly and very teething OWO, not let me to touch pussy or nipples, I ask for deeptrought like she agreed at the beginning, not happened, also she did want CIM, she said only CIF.
Her body is ridiculous and full of bruise, and bad and black teeths.
I waited a little bit and I ask one more time and she start talking bad words probably in hungarien language, I left.
My advise: just avoid, make your pocket and cock happy.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:30:07 pm by MySin »

Offline Wolf_66

She is one of my worst punt ever.
A rude bitch.

Offline Jerk Chicken

So let me get this right.

You're greeted by a pro with a battered body/bruised marks and bad teeth but took the punt  anyway and still wanted another round? / those teeth on your dick....did you really expect a positive experience?

Words fail me :dash:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 09:27:53 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bornslippy

She gawn. Took his money and run off to a hungarian dental surgery.....or brought some more smack

Offline Jerk Chicken

She gawn. Took his money and run off to a hungarian dental surgery.....or brought some more smack

:D
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish