Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole 123 - first class punt in Leicester  (Read 3037 times)

16 review(s) for Nicole 123 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
16 review(s) for Nikole 321 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
28 review(s) for Nikole 0321 (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline bobbygee

First class Romanian punt in Leicester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications: 9/10
Arrangements were made 1 hour before the appointment via phone. Speaks good English and directions to accommodation was spot on

House is a street off a main road approx 2 miles from city centre, street not too busy and I felt safe visiting. Parking is on the road

Appearance: Face: 9/10   
Nicole looks in her mid 20's and very pretty with long blonde hair, however she is in her early thirties but looks better than her pictures suggest. she had a bubbly personality with a cracking figure.  Nicole has a good sense of humour and was very chatty, she seems to have a great personality, i'm hoping this continues.

Body: 9/10
Cracking slim figure probably size 6-8, nicely shaped breasts, peachy bum and tight shaven pussy. Just the way I like it

Services: 9/10 Overall services were very good, OW and sex in different positions all included in price, she was quite happy to dance and jiggle around whilst sat on my dick which i quite enjoyed, she's doesn't seem to be a clock watcher.

Price: 30 mins £40 well worth the money, so can't argue with that!

I will definitely be going back to see her again, excellent punt at a good price.

Offline alftupper

Even if her service is good I'm not so sure about her value for money.

Look at her extra services tab, owo 20 extra making a half hour 60, and fk is another 10.

Owo is a must for me, although I understand this isn't true for everyone.

So in my opinion she isn't the bargain she first appears.

Offline HailWood

Even if her service is good I'm not so sure about her value for money.

Look at her extra services tab, owo 20 extra making a half hour 60, and fk is another 10.

Owo is a must for me, although I understand this isn't true for everyone.

So in my opinion she isn't the bargain she first appears.
+1
If I went for the hour with all my usual trimmings it would cost £120.
Is she in some way linked to Tolley (similar pricing structure)

OP - I’ll conceded though that she does look FAF and glad you had a good time. Did you partake in any of the extras?

Offline kingkong69

Price looks good at first but by the time add extras then is about the same as other wg would charge..

Offline Ivorlongun

I’ve met Nicole on numerous occasions and always enjoy my time with her.
Her punctuality and reliability is spot on and her cowgirl is fantastic, she can keep it up for ages.
She’s a petite girl but very athletic. I have found she will clock watch sometimes and remind you when your time is close. I must admit I don’t like her pricing structure,i prefer everything included at one price. But you pays your money and takes your choice.
I will be definitely seeing her again.
By the way she works with Barbara who is also on A.W. and V.S. and has some bad reviews.
I passed her in the lounge once and she does look a miserable sod,so I wouldn’t recommend.

Offline bobbygee

I'm happy with the basic service offered at £40, I've never tried the other stuff on offer and probably never will cos that takes it out of my price bracket of value for money. I suppose you pays your money and takes your choice!

Offline MagicMatt

The basic service at £40 for 30 mins is good VFM

£70 for Massage,  OW,  Sex & cum twice is also pretty good for those who aren't fussy about OWO etc.
Most pay £60 (40+20) for a Massage & quick HE at the end in Thai massage joints

Offline jayuk99

I agree, sounds its a good price and she looks good.

The basic service at £40 for 30 mins is good VFM

£70 for Massage,  OW,  Sex & cum twice is also pretty good for those who aren't fussy about OWO etc.
Most pay £60 (40+20) for a Massage & quick HE at the end in Thai massage joints

Offline simon07

Just looking through Leicester's vivastreet, is this the same girl? External Link/Members Only

Somehow the quality, picture accuracy of gals in Leicester on Viva Street is better than those in Derby, Nottingham. Especially Nottingham with all those unrealistic fake so called Japanese/Chinses bait and switch etc.

Offline Ivorlongun

Just looking through Leicester's vivastreet, is this the same girl? External Link/Members Only

Somehow the quality, picture accuracy of gals in Leicester on Viva Street is better than those in Derby, Nottingham. Especially Nottingham with all those unrealistic fake so called Japanese/Chinses bait and switch etc.

Offline Ivorlongun

Sure,this is the same girl. Nicole has profiles on A.W. and V.S. and her photos are exactly what she looks like in real life. No photoshop.
I know I have met her numerous times.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Offline ZeroCount

As with Tolly, I don't mind most of her extras. They're all things I can live without in pursuit of a bargain. It's just a shame reverse oral gets lumped in with that category. A punt without it just isn't the same, but paying extra for the privilege of pleasuring a girl rubs me up the wrong way.