Author Topic: Lucy - Allure - Newcastle  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Wonderwall_m1

External Link/Members Only

In summary: Good , very confident woman in the bedroom.

Location: Called Allure on the day. 45 minute appointment , £80. Location was by the Quayside, near a well known nightclub and a pub. Nice modern apartments, a good location.

 The door opened, Lucy is what you would describe as a glamour model type. Big lips, tats, blonde hair, nice tan. She would not look out of place in a celebrity gossip magazine. She’s a very outgoing girl, without being over the top. We went through services, no CIM. 

We started with some kissing , light pecks and kissing from her on my neck. I was not really into the light pecks personally. Personal preference.

Onto the blowjob, very good. Her licking, teasing and sucking the balls was definitely a highlight.

Started off in missionary, the sex was frantic, I pinned her down and enjoyed watching my dick slamming into her. Nice tattoos, added to the whole slutty glamour model look.

Switched to take her from behind, she buried her head into the mattress while occasionally looking into the side mirror, I made sure I was pinning her down and grabbing that nice arse. The tattoos and her arse were too much of a turn on and I came. 

In closing, what Lucy delivers, she delivers very well, depending on your preferences. She’s pure glamour model sex, party animal type, and is great in the bedroom. Three major plus points: blowjob, the sex, filth factor.

What you see is what you get with Lucy; she is the sort that has a great professional attitude while saying exactly what is on her mind in conversation, that is refreshing in modern society with the younger lot where I think people are too afraid. Even when I was too tired for round 2, she tried twice for round 2. I believe that is a very good professional trait to have.

Closing general thoughts: Going forward I prefer DFK and CIM. For me, it is non-negotiable now because it just makes the service so much better. There’s no feeling of sexual frustration lingering. This is not Lucy’s fault, what she provides within her services is good. 

What this means is that I will have less appointments and I want to have a regulars that provide the services,  going further afield on occasion if necessary (other parts of the north east & Leeds)

Offline Shearer1955

Sounds like she is decent but as you mention DFK can be as important to me as much as the actual sex so if it isn't available it spoils the meet
Does seem strange that a girl will accept a dick halfway down her throat but can suggest that kissing is more intimate and not on offer  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review WW.   :drinks:

She sound a real "Hottie", but personally a tad on the young side for me, and I prefer a good "Snogger"into the bargain.   :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Outsider

I saw her for a second time recently.  She's still hot, but seemed less keen on kissing than last time and it felt slightly rushed.  Not bad enough for me to do another review, but not as good as the first time. 

Offline Superad

She s one of the best I've ever had.