Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMANDA@SEXY , Birmingham.  (Read 6368 times)

2 review(s) for AMANDA@SEXY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only  Seen Amanda on a few occasion's now and she never fail's to deliver. Very pretty lady with a cracking natural figure and a spot on attitude. Had a good kiss and fondle of each other before she gave me OWO , I gave her oral and then onto Sex in various positions before I blew my load with the full hour utilised. FK , OWO and CIM are all available ( doesn't allow fingering ) and at £80 for the hour I think along with Jenny.1 , Amanda represent's the best VFM in Birmingham. I shall repeat  :thumbsup:  :dance:  :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the report. wish we could get these girls to tour Leic or Nottm!!!

Now would be saving each month, or instead blow on more punts??  :D :D

Online War_Hawk

Amanda has got a really good reputation on UKP and I've always been very keen to see her in the past but I've never had the chance with other commitments coming in the way. I've seen her friend Linda (quite a few months back) who was a really nice girl and I remember as I was leaving the apartment that day, I saw Amanda and...she is soo pretty, one of the best looking in the region on AW (in my opinion) and as you mentioned she has a cracking body. I think I've waited way too long for her and I'm going to make some time to see her before she heads back home, hopefully in the next few days  :)   

Offline Juankerr

Amanda has got a really good reputation on UKP and I've always been very keen to see her in the past but I've never had the chance with other commitments coming in the way. I've seen her friend Linda (quite a few months back) who was a really nice girl and I remember as I was leaving the apartment that day, I saw Amanda and...she is soo pretty, one of the best looking in the region on AW (in my opinion) and as you mentioned she has a cracking body. I think I've waited way too long for her and I'm going to make some time to see her before she heads back home, hopefully in the next few days  :)   
ching if you enjoyed Linda , you should deffo go and meet Amanda. They are both lovely lady's and I've had a few threesome's with them which were terrific but in my opinion for a 1 on 1 meet , Amanda win's , just. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
ching if you enjoyed Linda , you should deffo go and meet Amanda. They are both lovely lady's and I've had a few threesome's with them which were terrific but in my opinion for a 1 on 1 meet , Amanda win's , just. :thumbsup:

Just seen their quote for 3sum.... £130!!
That's what we sometimes pay for a 121 in our neck of the wood.
Whilst I've alrewady read that the duo are not interactive, how good is Amanda's DFK?
Also, is fingering no-no?
It would be difficult to have 3sum with no lesbo action, yet no DFK or fingering!!

Offline Juankerr

Just seen their quote for 3sum.... £130!!
That's what we sometimes pay for a 121 in our neck of the wood.
Whilst I've alrewady read that the duo are not interactive, how good is Amanda's DFK?
Also, is fingering no-no?
It would be difficult to have 3sum with no lesbo action, yet no DFK or fingering!!
No interaction between the lady's on any of my threesome's with them, they were both concentrating on me !!!!. Amanda is more good FK than DFK and as I mentioned she doesn't allow fingering which is a shame but look at the price CT , don't be greedy you can't have everything!!!!  :D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:00:23 pm by Juankerr »

Online War_Hawk

Yep I certainly enjoyed Linda and if you say Amanda is better, then I'm definitely going to see her. I assume her English is good as most Czech girls that I've seen speak it well, I do enjoy having a nice conversation with the girls i see :thumbsup: I will try to report back and give my review on her.  :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:38:54 pm by War_Hawk »

incognitomosquito

Yep booked and met her today and can confirm she is PRETTIER than her photos by far (although the ones with her in a white vest are quite fitting, since she looks great in those). 

She looks younger and fresher faced in person than those god awful photos that make her look like a wannabe sexy office lady.

The location is really easy to find, the entrance is right next door to some franchised eatery outlets that you normally find in the high street.  It's very close to the centre of town and the apartments are your generic, modern and clean looking ones, although there is a musty smell in the air when you're in.

I booked an hour since it was so cheap, but in all fairness, all I needed was 30 minutes.  Still it gave me plenty of time to  clean myself in the bathroom and relax myself before I got to business.

Now here I'm tempted to make a separate post because I found the experience okay but not amazingly mind blowing.

Positives

- Very pretty blonde with fantastic tits and body and a tight enough pussy (she's had a child before but you almost cannot tell, no visible stretch marks)

- The apartment itself is clean with a futon as a bed which is comfortable enough and the toilet facilities are nice but not en suite.

- Comms were great.

- Smells okay

- Moans and groans okay.

Negatives

- A bit robotic.  Might have been something to do with the time of day, and also I was flagging a little due to being on the piss the night before.

- She doesn't like RO, doesn't like to be kissed on the ear or behind it and is a bit lacklustre when you kiss her on the lips.  Fair play I'm not a huge fan of kissing myself but sometimes I can't help myself when I'm having sex and I want the lady to respond passionately.  Not much passion coming from Amanda, I must say.

- She's very confident, but she's a bit of a 'miss know it all' and even though I can engage with the best of them, I found her a little boring and a bit too serious for my liking, although I did make her laugh, unfortunately she was laughing AT me rather than with me...she's not a good fit with my wit, put it that way.

- Her massages are complete and utter rubbish.  More like pathetic stroking, which she does with one hand while she texts or plays with her phone....which she does alot anyways as you're talking about wants and needs.

- She puts too much perfume on, almost everywhere

- Her room smells a little musty.

However, I'm glad I've experience her and to be fair her location is so bloody good that when she comes back in end of Feb/start of March, I may book her again.

Offline Juankerr

- She doesn't like RO, doesn't like to be kissed on the ear or behind it and is a bit lacklustre when you kiss her on the lips.

- Her massages are complete and utter rubbish.  More like pathetic stroking, which she does with one hand while she texts or plays with her phone
I can only speak for myself but I've alway's had RO , kissing on the ear/neck and FK with Amanda. As far as the massage go's I think you are a being a bit harsh and she has never touched her phone whilst I've been with her. Maybe as you mention in your report there was a bit of a personality clash and you just didn't click with her?  :unknown:

incognitomosquito

Maybe she was feeling a bit sensitive down there?  During sex I asked her to play with herself and rub her clitoris but she waved it off....

I'm glad about the recommendation and on reflection it was a good punt.  I wouldn't say we clashed per se but after being ill for so long and coming back to punting with gusto and being very pleasantly surprised by Babe_Roberta, I guess I felt a little let down with so many no nos before the start of the session.  I also found communicating with her a little difficult and some of my humour was certainly lost in translation.

She let me kiss everywhere else, her tits are for me, gorgeous.  Pert, attractive nipples and her skin tone was great.  I also think her eyes are stunning and her face changes from attractive to absolutely drop dead gorgeous depending on the expression she wears.  If she can let her guard down a little and smile a bit more, she'll make many a punter fall head over heels for her.

In regards to me describing my wants and needs to her, she outright laughed at me! Oddly it was a turn on, but as she let her guard down her eyes shone and in combination with her soft and gorgeous hair, her face...really pretty!

She definitely got me hard as she gave me OW and her hair was softer and more attractive than the aforementioned Roberta, who incidentally has crap straw like hair.

The massage.....dear lord.  She was finger dancing on my back!  That's right, she used two fingers as legs and she danced them on my back in time to the crap pop music she was playing on her iphone.  All I wanted was a little pressure.

Luxury babe is probably the best masseuse out of the WGs I've seen so far.  Applies really good pressure and really goes at those knots in the back.   

Offline Juankerr

That's fair enough IM , to be honest I don't usually bother with massage's ( not what I'm there for!! ) but the last one I had from her during the recent punt I had ,  she did put in plenty of effort and I'll be honest I did enjoy it , obviously different to what you experienced. You know I respect your opinion as you tend to tell it how you see it. Luxury babe is on the list , just a question of when not if....and whereabout's in my HL line she is!!  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:16:25 pm by Juankerr »

Timo

IcognitoM, really useful review. Every prossy and therefore punt will have positive and negative aspects. By pointing out both positive and negative it helps the next punter, which is what this forum is all about.
You may want to consider putting up your reviews under a new thread in future. Not only does it put your review count up, but it also allows you to score them as you wish.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:46:33 pm by Timo »

Online War_Hawk

I saw Amanda two days ago and like incognito said, shes much prettier than the photos, great body & tits and the apartment was great, better than most WG apartments. At first I also did find her a bit too serious/professional but as time went on she got more relaxed and more comfortable with me and it was at that point I began to like her. In terms of her services I got what Juankerr mentioned - RO, kissing on the ear/neck all over her body really, sex in a number of positions and OWO. She doesn't do DFK just normal FK which I found it was quite good anyway in my opinion.

I didn't opt for the massage so can't comment on that. I did find one small negative, I felt that she was kind of clock watching but it wasn't a big deal for me.

Overall I enjoyed my time with Amanda and I'm glad I went to see her, it was good enough for me to come back for more and I feel the next meeting will be a lot better than the first.  :thumbsup:       
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:50:43 pm by War_Hawk »

Offline Talbear

Have to say this girl has been on my HL for a while..... And I seem to share the same taste as Juan (given that our histories of WGs are very similar).....

However I have never been able to get past the fact that she seems too good an offer at £70..... And I also struggle with the idea of Eastern Europeans as they have clearly not got a choice in what they do...

I know.... Odd that as a punter I take a perceived moral high ground ..!!!!

However given all of this I will pay her a visit soon.... !!!!

Offline Juankerr

Have to say this girl has been on my HL for a while..... And I seem to share the same taste as Juan (given that our histories of WGs are very similar).....

However I have never been able to get past the fact that she seems too good an offer at £70..... And I also struggle with the idea of Eastern Europeans as they have clearly not got a choice in what they do
We both obviously have very good taste Talbear!! There is nothing dodgy about Amanda or the situation so I can put your mind at rest on that score. As for the price I would say to anyone out there that for £80 per hour , what have you got to lose? You wouldn't be disappointed I promise!!  :thumbsup:

incognitomosquito

I'm pretty sure she's back in Czech today/tomorrow.  She's visiting her daughter for atleast a month and she's back in Feb/March time. 

Yeah she's good for £80/hr and the location is a goody.  Try and avoid the following

- Talking about her past - she does go on a bit about her daughter.

- Talking about her profession, found her a bit of a miss know it all in this department.  At one point she assumed I said her profession was easy, miscomms on my part, and she said, 'would you like to try and fuck 5 times in one day all week?!', woah I thought!  I know it's a physically exhausting profession and probably a bit of a mindfuck if you see the wrong clients.

But, if she clicks with you, then ofc I would imagine you would have a grand time.

brummierob

Amanda@sexy has loads of good reviews by respected punters but if she came out with the statement that its hard work & you should try it...the answer to that is to knock it on the head , go back to the Czech Republic & stay there...no one is forcing her to stay here are they ?...sorry if that sounds hard

incognitomosquito

This was just before sex, I don't want to make her sound bad at all, like I said before, it was an alright punt.  Not the best I've had so far, but if I saw her again, it would probably be better. Maybe...who knows...

Offline Juankerr

I think the lesson to be learned here is to do less talking and stick to the action , that's what we are there for!!!!  ;)

Offline dboy74

Sadly I would have to echo a view already shared about her.

Very robotic, little interest in the punt and room had an "odd" smell.

She agreed to RO and then made all efforts to purposely position herself to make it virtually impossible to "get" to her.

She did OWO for around 2-3 minutes then decided to stop and move to sex (thanks for asking!).

We finished with COB and then immediately got up without warning and jumped in the shower after 20 minutes!

I would agree she is very good looking with a fantastic figure, but too much else wrong to consider seeing again.

Not in the same league as Jenny.1

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

However I have never been able to get past the fact that she seems too good an offer at £70..... And I also struggle with the idea of Eastern Europeans as they have clearly not got a choice in what they do...

I know.... Odd that as a punter I take a perceived moral high ground ..!!!!

Talbear you've already seen her.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Talbear

I haven't..... The meeting was cancelled by me at the last minute ..... But feedback was still given

Offline Juankerr

Sadly I would have to echo a view already shared about her.

Very robotic, little interest in the punt and room had an "odd" smell.

She agreed to RO and then made all efforts to purposely position herself to make it virtually impossible to "get" to her.

She did OWO for around 2-3 minutes then decided to stop and move to sex (thanks for asking!).

We finished with COB and then immediately got up without warning and jumped in the shower after 20 minutes!

I would agree she is very good looking with a fantastic figure, but too much else wrong to consider seeing again.

Not in the same league as Jenny.1
Really surprised to hear this about her as my 4 meet's with her have been nothing like dboy74's experience , different horse's for different course's I guess  :unknown: It is probably fair to say Jenny.1 is more eager/into the meet's but I like them both and will continue to repeat.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:18:14 pm by Juankerr »

Timo

I haven't..... The meeting was cancelled by me at the last minute ..... But feedback was still given

On the 13/06/2013 you say on her fb: Wow...What a great time...Stunning girl who really knows how to please a man...Simply amazing.

Then on the 10/09/2013 you say on her fb: Oh my goodness...Sex goddess alert....Great time again.

So both times you've been leaving her false fb???
I think there's a fair bit of fluffy prossie promoting on this thread!

Offline Juankerr

On the 13/06/2013 you say on her fb: Wow...What a great time...Stunning girl who really knows how to please a man...Simply amazing.

Then on the 10/09/2013 you say on her fb: Oh my goodness...Sex goddess alert....Great time again.

So both times you've been leaving her false fb???
I think there's a fair bit of fluffy prossie promoting on this thread!
There are differing opinion's Timo and as you have stated yourself there alway's will be with different punter's and different Lady's , that's the nature of the beast. I respect dboy74's opinion but none of my experience's with Amanda have been like that. You don't need to agree with my POV and to suggest that she is being promoted by me is inaccurate...of course I like her , I wouldn't punt her otherwise  ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:36:44 pm by Juankerr »

Timo

Juankerr, now that you've read my post properly you've changed your original reply. That's good. Now do yourself a favour and let Talbear answer the question l put to him. I'm sure he doesn't need you as his little terrier barking away.

Offline Juankerr

Juankerr, now that you've read my post properly you've changed your original reply. That's good. Now do yourself a favour and let Talbear answer the question l put to him. I'm sure he doesn't need you as his little terrier barking away.
I'll do just that Mr Experienced Punter  :P

Offline Talbear

Nope.... Not seen her on either occasion..... And both times I let her down late....

I gave her the feedback in response to that she gave me.... as I felt it was the least I could do after letting her down at short notice at her request.

Timo

Nope.... Not seen her on either occasion..... And both times I let her down late....

I gave her the feedback in response to that she gave me.... as I felt it was the least I could do after letting her down at short notice at her request.

Talbear, thanks for answering my question, you gain some respect for that if nothing else. However, you left her fb first on the 13/06/13 at 18.43, and not as you say in response to her leaving fb as she left it later at 20.36. The same is true for the second "no meet".
What this does show is that the aw fb system is completely unreliable. Also some "punters" are so fluffy that they simply cannot be trusted.
However, I'll say no more about it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:48:25 pm by Timo »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
If the meeting was cancelled the feedback would say something like "meeting didn't place, but she sounded nice on the phone" or something similar. She's not paying you, is she?

Offline Talbear

Blimey.... Glad my profile is so interesting to others....!!!!

The whole feedback system is about of a nonsense to be honest... Most punters won't say 'it was average' or 'it was poor' on fear of negative and unfair retribution from often ill educated girls.

It would be more reliable if the cash was actually transacted through the site... Therefore negating the opportunity to add false or fluffy feedback

Offline nomeansno

It would be more reliable if people told the truth, or at the very least didn't tell blatant lies.

Offline Juankerr

Blimey.... Glad my profile is so interesti :crazy:ng t :wacko:o others....!!!!

The whole feedback system is about of a nonsense to be honest... Most punters won't say 'it was average' or 'it was poor' on fear of negative and unfair retribution from often ill educated girls.

It would be more reliable if the cash was actually transacted through the site... Therefore negating the opportunity to add false or fluffy feedback
Dont worry about it Talbear , Timo enjoys living vicariously through us as he is a one punt wonder  :crazy:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Blimey.... Glad my profile is so interesting to others....!!!!

The feedback system is flawed. The last time I had a meeting which didn't take place: she left feedback along the lines of "call me when your car is fixed" I left "meeting didn't take place, but sounded nice and friendly on the phone". I didn't leave "see you again great fuck amazing body" or any other superlatives because I didn't see her.

In short, I think you have seen this girl at least once and I think you are promoting her which I have no problem with, but why lie and say you haven't seen her when either you clearly have or you lied on feedback as a way of a favour which is shonky and dishonest.

Offline Talbear

The feedback system is flawed. The last time I had a meeting which didn't take place: she left feedback along the lines of "call me when your car is fixed" I left "meeting didn't take place, but sounded nice and friendly on the phone". I didn't leave "see you again great fuck amazing body" or any other superlatives because I didn't see her.

In short, I think you have seen this girl at least once and I think you are promoting her which I have no problem with, but why lie and say you haven't seen her when either you clearly have or you lied on feedback as a way of a favour which is shonky and dishonest.

Surely if I was promoting her then I would have made positive comments about her on this site....? I can't recall (and I'm sure your excellent Detective skills would have noted this) ever using any language on this site to do so.

The fact that I made those comments on Adultwork was more of an apology as I had let her down twice.... Whether you believe that or not is up to you, and quite frankly doesn't concern me either way.

Now go and lift some other bins, because you'll probably get more useful information doing that than looking through my profile on AW....

And if you do have another look through my profile, feel free to contact any of the girls who have offered me feedback as a result of genuine meets.... I'll even give you the phone numbers if you wish.

Now do us all a favour and get a life

Timo

Dont worry about it Talbear , Timo enjoys living vicariously through us as he is a one punt wonder  :crazy:

Oh dear, Juankerr the UKP terrier is off again. Yes l've had one punt. When l have my next one you'll know as l'll put a honest review on here, regardless of it being good or bad. So how many REAL punts have you had and how many have been bad? Or have you never had a bad punt? Or are you too afraid of prossies to ever criticise them? Also l've noticed that you like using emoticon symbols alot. Is that because you are 10 years old or because you have a very limited vocabulary? Finally, l would never want to copy or emulate you in anyway. Your constant promoting of prossies you have supposedly fucked, and your constant leaping to their defence shows that you're a "wannabe" pimp. So how much commission do the prossies pay you for your OTT aw field reports?

Talbear, you gave your answer for leaving fb. We'll all agree to disagree on whether it was the right thing to do, or if you have seen or not seen her, etc.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 04:54:29 pm by Timo »