Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha sweet honey Edinburgh  (Read 818 times)

paulpaul3636

Does anyone else have problems getting a hold of Sasha, sometimes she will reply other time nothing totally scattered comms.

Her availability seems ok on profile but near impossible to arrange anything

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cactus

She's been discussed ad nauseam on here.
To summarise:
Great punt but shite communicator.
If you are "lucky" enough to get a booking made, have a plan B...

Offline S.X. MacHine

Does anyone else have problems getting a hold of Sasha, sometimes she will reply other time nothing totally scattered comms.

Her availability seems ok on profile but near impossible to arrange anything

Indeed; discussed ad nauseam. If she doesn't reply, consider yourself lucky. Her chances of actually going through with the meeting, if arranged, are not great.
Great personality and filthy as fuck, but no looker.

Offline tayboy

I used to be a frequent visitor to Sasha, however I grew tired of her constantly "running late", I can't remember her ever managing to be ready at the agreed time.
The final straw for me was when I turned up and was left on the street, she turned her phone off just before the agreed meeting time and I had no back up, I was raging.

I'm surprised she's lasted for so long given the way she treats her clients. I for one will never visit her again.

Offline willie loman

I used to be a frequent visitor to Sasha, however I grew tired of her constantly "running late", I can't remember her ever managing to be ready at the agreed time.
The final straw for me was when I turned up and was left on the street, she turned her phone off just before the agreed meeting time and I had no back up, I was raging.

I'm surprised she's lasted for so long given the way she treats her clients. I for one will never visit her again.

Despite her many negatives, I would certainly visit her, if she did half hour sessions.