Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy wild milf 1 waste of time.  (Read 1467 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Pablo02

External Link/Members Only

Having booked her earlier in the day and confirmed the time was looking to seeing her.
About 30 mins before meet up time I text her and didn’t get a reply back so I thought she must be getting ready etc.
Tried to call her 3/4 times no answer at this point I was making my way to her incall place and was about 5 mins away.
I get a text after 5 calls and 2 texts
I can’t see you was the reply
I asked why she states she’s ill and has diarrhoea  :vomit:
Having asked her why she didn’t let me know sooner her excuse was she did!!!!
Avoid!!

Offline Flunkagenda

What a pity! Forewarned is forearmed. I’ll still probably try when I’m next in brum. She ticks a lot of boxes.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review pablo, doubt if she was really sick. I think she's one of those w.g's who when a customer/regular ask if they could extend thier time, she says yes without thinking about the poor sod that she has booked next  :hi:

Offline Hoping

I would agree she is not perfect.  As stated she does tick a lot of boxes and generally gives a good service.

A couple of times I have seen her.  Once I passed a previous punter as I was going in and I was not given my full time.  Another punter was half way up the stairs as I left (I had heard her talking to someone whist I was showering).  Another time I had been held up in traffic and rang her to let her know I would be a few minutes late.  She confirmed that would not be a problem.  I wasn't, she just cut my time down by 15 minutes and again there was someone else I passed on my way out.

Offline TTFan

I had a text message from her yesterday asking me to confirm my appt time. My message email and text was sent three weeks ago and was not replied to  :unknown:
I suggest a bit disorganised
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KingUser2017

External Link/Members Only

Having booked her earlier in the day and confirmed the time was looking to seeing her.
About 30 mins before meet up time I text her and didn’t get a reply back so I thought she must be getting ready etc.
Tried to call her 3/4 times no answer at this point I was making my way to her incall place and was about 5 mins away.
I get a text after 5 calls and 2 texts
I can’t see you was the reply
I asked why she states she’s ill and has diarrhoea  :vomit:
Having asked her why she didn’t let me know sooner her excuse was she did!!!!
Avoid!!

That's bullshit LOL - I know this lady and her friends, they're like a conveyor belt service, she most likely doubled booked someone else in for longer and took that booking first & shoved you on the side. It happened to me when she and her friend was working in a house in Harborne.

I didn't bother with them after that....