Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got info about Teenstudentslut?  (Read 948 times)

Ingens65

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like a big girl but her MO is offputting - I don't want to get mugged

Deep inside I know I should listen to my inner alarm bell  :timeout:
....but you know how it is when your interest is piqued  :wacko:

Help me out guys!

Offline jaylad

Ive seen her pics on fabswingers before. And if i remember right she aint all that. Ill have a look through for more info
 My personal view is avoid.

Offline MajorPayne

Nice list of services and a nice price both aspects appeal to me and would be tempted, but she is basically saying that a guy is going to watch the pair of you have sex at the outcall venue.   I've been to several parties so used to other guys being around while I have sex but this is something else!  There is no way I'd accept these conditions, your call but it would not be for me.

Yr Blaidd

"He will just look after the money...."  Now how many scam reports of we had about blokes collecting the money!
Don't give out phone number.... Does that mean the bloke is managing her emails, and hence a pimp?
Verified, yet no nationality stated.  How do we know she is English, and not some Romanian being managed by this pimp?
Loads of stuff in private gallery....
Been on AW over a year, and only one review........

Personally I would leave it well alone!!!!

Offline shagmore

When she first came up on AW, I sent off an email, didn't get reply back for ages then it was to say she wasn't seeing anyone at the moment.
I think its a scam. Whilst your fucking her he will no doubt be going through your pockets, or even filming it for blackmail purposes.
Leave well alone in my opinion

Ingens65

Thank you all for helping me get my dick out of my brain and avoiding a 'mare  :thumbsup: