Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLittleHolly  (Read 2226 times)

3 review(s) for SexyLittleHolly (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jeremy

New Year's resolution is to finally start writing reviews :) so I'm reporting back on my first punt of the year, Sexy Little Holly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her for an hour for £160. She's based in a semi-detached in Kingswood, fairly easy to get to and park. Photos on her profile are genuine; she has a slim body, nice face but wears a lot of mascara - a turn off for some but I personally quite like it. Very friendly and chatty girl, though she doesn't use it as a timewasting tactic - soon as the money changed hands we were straight at it. She does great deepthroat with plenty of gagging! Nice enthusiastic kisser too. Did anal as well as regular sex and managed to pop twice within the hour.

She claims to only see one person per day. I'm taking that with a fair helping of salt although, for what it's worth, I'm positive that I was her only visitor today judging from the freedom with which I was able to choose the time of our meeting. My point here is there's little risk of her being unclean since she will have had time to freshen up before she sees you.

On the negative side she doesn't offer OWO. She says it's for hygiene reasons although I find that a bit odd when she offers services like Hardsports! :unknown: Her price is also a bit steep, though it's all inclusive so if (like me) you're after a service like anal which is usually an extra fee, it doesn't work out as that expensive.

Overall a great start to a new year of punting  :thumbsup:

SteveNova

Sounds good, though pricey.  I just don't understand why a girl who is happy to receive hardsports, perform rimming, and have bukake is not willing to provide OWO.  :dash:

Chinadoll

sounds like a good punt you had, deep throat and gagging is not common for a WG especially when you get them tearing with heavy mascara. Tho that look turned me on. ;) shame about the OWO. added to Hot list for 30 minutes i think.

Offline Daffodil

I notice she doesn't state oral is always covered on her profile which, I think, is a little misleading. That said, it's not a deal-breaker for me.

I wanted to see her for a little while, but comms haven't been good. £160 for an hour is too steep, but an all inclusive £80 for a half hour seems more reasonable.

She reckons she's a 'teen' and also 21. How old do you think she actually is?

frame

I always ask before i book if she will do oral owo,, :rolleyes:

Offline Jeremy

She reckons she's a 'teen' and also 21. How old do you think she actually is?
Mid-20s I'd say.

TryAnythingOnce

Have you seen Naughty Slut Soph? I ask because I was planning to see her when I'm next in Bristol and now I'm thinking I might see Holly instead. If anyone has seen both WGs who would you recommend?

Offline Jeremy

I (still) haven't seen Soph, no, but I imagine she'll be the recommended pick going by her reviews on here! She's cheaper and sounds to be much dirtier too. The problem is that you need to book at least a week in advance to see her and even then she can be a bit sketchy with communication - probably because she's so highly in demand. By comparison I was able to see Holly spur-of-the-moment, having a free afternoon I decided to allocate to punting.

If you have an exact date you know you'll be free I'd say go for Soph, and have Holly as a plan B.

TryAnythingOnce

Thanks for the advice. I think Soph is still top of my list but I may have to make 2 visits in the next few months.