Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica Northfield  (Read 1759 times)

Offline avfc45

As mentioned in earlier reviews Erica now provides a topless massage. The meet well appointment was the usual great massage but when asked to lie on back out they came my good they are big. Allowed to feel bot not overly. Moaned about being sentitive but managed a good feel. She did mention about pics of her on internet being uploaded by an ex so not there by her choice. Recap boobs are great all in all well worth £60 compared to £40 clothed. Although for me a one off. ps Daughters back in town

Offline MrMatrix

As mentioned in earlier reviews Erica now provides a topless massage. The meet well appointment was the usual great massage but when asked to lie on back out they came my good they are big. Allowed to feel bot not overly. Moaned about being sentitive but managed a good feel. She did mention about pics of her on internet being uploaded by an ex so not there by her choice. Recap boobs are great all in all well worth £60 compared to £40 clothed. Although for me a one off. ps Daughters back in town
Dont suppose you have a reference OP?

Cendric

I visited her a few times last year when she was in a small place adjacent to a electric pylon. Great value for the money and a lovely lady. But she always wore a pink top and white three quarter length stretch  pants. Never saw her in anything else. Does she still wear these when doing massage.

Offline temptation

Not sure about the ex bit regarding the pics although she did say she'd had trouble with him. It was mentioned in another thread on here that she does web shows on Skype.

Offline temptation

Click on link then page down.