Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Liz or Princess...  (Read 2770 times)

hayden25

I was just wondering if anybody has had the pleasure of either of these two ladies?

Princess - External Link/Members Only

High Class Liz - External Link/Members Only

both have reduced their prices to £80 per hour, however with extras they are still £100.

Are they good?

password02

Sorry did not see any extras for High Class Liz - shows as £80 ph? where did you get the extra £20?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sash

hayden25,
are you going to visit for us and write a review or are you just promoting these two hotties.
lots of FB but surprised they have not been highlighted on this forum before.

Offline xsw21

Yea I had my eye on Liz for a while now, but something’s telling me she’s gonna be shit…

hayden25

No, no, this is no promotion, just an enquiry whether anyone on here has paid them a visit yet. I need to grow some balls and take the gamble I guess.

I sent a txt to Princess asking if an hour included OWO and 69 and she simply replied "£100 x"

I think I will be likely to see one of the two some time this week. I'd be more than happy to write a review after. clock is ticking though as they are only around until the 26th...

vorian

I was just wondering if anybody has had the pleasure of either of these two ladies?

Princess - External Link/Members Only

High Class Liz - External Link/Members Only

both have reduced their prices to £80 per hour, however with extras they are still £100.

Are they good?

Hmm AW feedback not solid at all with both of them,  I wouldn't go near without a few UKP member reviews under the belt. Will we hear from the OP again or are they a one hit wonder.

vorian

No, no, this is no promotion, just an enquiry whether anyone on here has paid them a visit yet. I need to grow some balls and take the gamble I guess.

I sent a txt to Princess asking if an hour included OWO and 69 and she simply replied "£100 x"

I think I will be likely to see one of the two some time this week. I'd be more than happy to write a review after. clock is ticking though as they are only around until the 26th...

Fair enough, would be happy for you to take one for the team and welcome to UKP. Look forward to your review.

password02

=1 - I prefer High Class Liz IMO she is hotter than princess

vorian

=1 - I prefer High Class Liz IMO she is hotter than princess

True but her feedback is even worse than the other one.

password02

Yes Very True thinking with ny dick instead of my brain :)

vorian

Yes Very True thinking with ny dick instead of my brain :)

Ah the curse and the joy of punting.

vorian

Seriously as a new member of UKP I have to say don't take the risk mate.  Doesn't look good, have a look at the review section and use this site to help you get something better. This has gotten bad punt written all over IMHO.  Of course if you are touting then I would really choose better girls than this before trying it on.

hayden25

I'm not up for taking the risk if the majority think it will be a bad punt to be honest. I've seen a few other recommendation on here recently so I think I may take my chance with one of them instead.

Just to clarify, I'm definitely not touting/promoting, just looking for a good punt!

vorian

I'm not up for taking the risk if the majority think it will be a bad punt to be honest. I've seen a few other recommendation on here recently so I think I may take my chance with one of them instead.

Just to clarify, I'm definitely not touting/promoting, just looking for a good punt!

Fair enough you did the right thing you asked and the answers helped you make a choice that's what it is all about, if you have a look around the review section I'm sure you will find a good punt which works for you.

password02

Thanks for the heads up - OFF MY HOT LIST

I did check twice for the reviews but seems missed as nothing came up... Saved myself £80 and also a few hours of my life!!

hayden25

check and read the experience before you go

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16680.msg259669#msg259669

Thanks for that pal. I think I may have dodged a bullet there.

Dick nearly ruled my brain!

vorian

Thanks for that pal. I think I may have dodged a bullet there.

Dick nearly ruled my brain!

That is what UKP is here for, to help us poor punters who suffer from the fatal "Dick over brain syndrome"

Offline Zack D

That is what UKP is here for, to help us poor punters who suffer from the fatal "Dick over brain syndrome"

I'm trying to cure myself of that disease in 2014 by joining these forums  :D

vorian

I'm trying to cure myself of that disease in 2014 by joining these forums  :D

Welcome, hopefully a cure will soon be available on the NHS.

Offline Zack D

Welcome, hopefully a cure will soon be available on the NHS.

Probably be a damn sight cheaper, then again with current waiting times….