Author Topic: Shay lea  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Neil83

Anyone had the pleasure of this lady can’t find anything on here wondered if she was worth a go
Cheers

Offline Hurley

You’ve been a member for 3 years contributed the sum total of fuck all,now your asking for help
Leech off


Offline OakTree

Anyone had the pleasure of this lady can’t find anything on here wondered if she was worth a go
Cheers

Well you couldn’t of looked very hard as Goldfinch turned up with the info less than 25 minutes after your post.

Infact I tried to find the info myself just as an experiment and it took me less than one minute. As you can see she’s got three pos reviews. Perhaps with your contribution she’ll get another.

Offline onelasttime

She has 97 +ve, 2 neutrals,  0 -ve and 1 dispute AW feedback

She says "I have great ratings but do keep them private for my eyes only, you will have to book to rate me yourself" - That is a bit of cop out!

Also, did she use to be Taylor Blu? worked over in Widnes?

On her page she says "firm 32c breasts" but in her profile she has 32" D Natural - If I remember right, as I use to have her in my HL, they were definitely man made?

Sorry for the slight character assassination, the neutral feedback and dispute caught my eye

OLT

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Also, did she use to be Taylor Blu?

Yes,2 of her 3 reviews on here are under that name when she was in Leigh and Runcorn.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has 97 +ve, 2 neutrals,  0 -ve and 1 dispute AW feedback

She says "I have great ratings but do keep them private for my eyes only, you will have to book to rate me yourself" - That is a bit of cop out!

Also, did she use to be Taylor Blu? worked over in Widnes?

On her page she says "firm 32c breasts" but in her profile she has 32" D Natural - If I remember right, as I use to have her in my HL, they were definitely man made?

Sorry for the slight character assassination, the neutral feedback and dispute caught my eye

OLT

I know AW reviews mean nothing on here, but why would she want to hide such good one`s, blokes will see hidden feedback and skip to the next advert

Offline freeze44

I know AW reviews mean nothing on here, but why would she want to hide such good one`s, blokes will see hidden feedback and skip to the next advert

Must have something to hide then  :unknown:

Offline blackburnian

You’ve been a member for 3 years contributed the sum total of fuck all,now your asking for help
Leech off

Subtle  :thumbsup:

Bb

Offline Richthescouser

Anyone had the pleasure of this lady can’t find anything on here wondered if she was worth a go
Cheers

PM me.

Offline Milf Man32

I saw this girl last week. Was put off when I first walked in to the house as it stunk of wet dog. Fine once upstairs though. Okay punt, nothing special. Wouldn’t allow CIM, but did allow COB. No complaints about effort and friendly enough girl. Could have done with a spray of deodorant in between appointments though!

Offline titton

A proper school uniform, at least.

It always slightly irritates me when, even the likes of Amazing Anna purport to be in a "school girl uniform" and then present in some ultra mini tartan skirt and cut off shirt and suspenders with knickers showing. As sexy as this may be intrinsically, it is NOT representative of a school uniform.
I saw a girl from Ashton, Preston many, many moons ago pulled from the Lancashire Evening Post probably (I think I reported on her under an old user name on Punternet possibly) Anyway I forget her age but late teens/early twenties and offering "school girl uniform". When I got there, whilst she looked ok, the "uniform" would have got her suspended from bloody St Trinians. I think I politely questioned her sartorial inspiration for this attempt and she said she had had similar criticism but that she couldn't find anything more authentic.
"Go to a school uniform shop", said I..."where your own mother went to buy your uniform. Thousands of kids are successfully kitted out more convincingly for the start of term each year".
"Oh yeah", came the reply.
I never returned so do know if my suggestions were heeded.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Shay Lea?

think I met her sister, Dairy
had a cheesy smell

Offline titton

Ladies and gentleman a round of applause for tonight's comedian, Scutty Brown? He's on all week and will be back after the short interval. The Meat Pies are e're.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Ladies and gentleman a round of applause for tonight's comedian, Scutty Brown? He's on all week and will be back after the short interval. The Meat Pies are e're.

and I went to Wigan today..............

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Shay Lea?

think I met her sister, Dairy
had a cheesy smell

I met her other sister, pisces
She smelt of fish

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I met her other sister, pisces
She smelt of fish

Brother called "Ugger" perhaps?  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac