Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LushButt - Solai - Earl Shilton - Leicestershire  (Read 1805 times)

15 review(s) for lushbutt (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Placebo88

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Recent booking from 2-3 months back.

£120 for 60 minutes including £10 discount for advanced booking.

Message sent via Adultwork and booking accepted with provision of a confirmatory phone call from her at a set time. The call went smoothly with relaxed and friendly phone manner and I was given post code. She was to call me a few minutes before booking time to give me exact address. Her phone number was never given out, fortunately all went to plan.

Easy enough place to find, a village to the west of Leicester.

Found her place no problems and door quickly answered. Initial perception was of a posh girl next door type with a feeling of student about her. She sounded better spoken in person than she had on the phone. She came across laid back and comfortable and friendly in an unforced, natural way. I found her pretty, and again natural looking without lots of make up. She was wearing a casual outfit as requested. Long blondish hair. Age was very close to profile figure of 28 and she looked fresh faced. Not good with dress sizes but, taking her height into account, 10 looked more feasible than an 8. When undressed her boobs were fun to play with and more noticeable than cup size B sounds. Minor signs that she has given birth and a couple of tattoos around her lower back region.

A couple of minutes talk, money and stairs negotiated I was asked if I wanted to shower or have a drink but already taken care of. Her place was nice with a homely feel and the bedroom was perfectly clean with a comfy double bed with plenty of clear floor space as well.

Services taken advantage of included kissing, OWO, RO, sex in a few positions. Anal is a profile option but I didnt ask for it. I think she can lead or play a more submissive role based on punter desires. She did both during our booking. Good communications and followed any instructions very well. Good enthusiasm and sense of intimacy throughout. Technique good and she is very physically flexible. Id say her profile description of service styles available is very accurate. She came across as intelligent, open minded and able to tailor the booking to suit.

Proceedings came to a natural conclusion. After than no sense of rush at all from her. I was offered a shower and then a bit more chat to conclude. Goodbye kiss. I checked my phone and had had the full duration I booked. I got no sense of clock watching at any point.

This booking exceeded my expectations. She has 5 old reviews including duos already but they were not that helpful to me so I only had a limited idea going in. Her personality and confidence surprised me the most as a couple of the reviews had made her seem a touch drippy which she isn't at all.

Her name was linked on UKP to a silly embargo on UKP members a few years go along with BrookeMiddleton. Nothing was ever on her profile and I do not see it as relevant to booking her. I think Brooke posted on this site that she is now happy to see anyone UKP. Either way, what they dont know will not hurt them so no worries unless you need to play the celebrity punter.

Overall a strong positive. The only negative being if you want a very trim size 8 figure. She said she was working on that and it is a few month on so who knows if that sole question mark still exists now.

vw

Offline Lincs.man1

Nice review, like the sound of her - onto the hot list she goes :thumbsup:

Offline Weyoun

She has a second AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, not sure why. A couple of years ago I tried to book and was asked to provide a phone number and I waited for the call. A few mins later I got a load of AW emails asking why I wasn't picking up however the phone had never rang. I tried the phone after and found no issues and felt I was being messed around so looked elsewhere.

Later found out Lushbutt / Solai / Poppy were all the same WG. Heard decent things about her however her association with Brook and Alesha, not the most reliable of girls, puts me off her. Glad the OP had a good time though.