Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXSEXY LOLAX Petite Black Ebony Bubble Butt TOFTT Erith (DA8)  (Read 1540 times)

2 review(s) for XXSEXY LOLAX (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Dark_Gable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

07464368268 or +447464368268

Price/Duration: £60/15mins.

Communication-Via text, no issues. Quick phone call on arrival.

Location-New build flats in Erith, comfortable abode. Limited parking around, I luckily got a space a modest walk away.

The WG-I have to admit I didn't find her facially attractive, this is why I didn't attempt FK despite it being included. The pictures are fairly accurate, but don't show her in her best light, she has a better figure than the pictures depict IMO. She has a pronounced bubble butt and B cup breasts that I didn't pay any attention to tbh. She's tiny in terms of absolute size, she claims 5' but I wouldn't be surprised if she was an inch or two shorter.

Hygiene-No issues.

Attitude-Very chatty and cheerful, positive. No rush.

Services received: OWO, penetration (protected), CIM.

Paperwork out of the way, I disrobed, we stood and caressed one another. She began stroking my cock (I noticed she had slightly rough hands which was a bit off-putting) and proceeded to drop to her knees and begin OWO. This felt pretty nice and she requested that I get on the bed to continue OWO that went well (besides a teeth scraping issue that we resolved immediately). A few minutes of this and I called for a condom. We began in cowgirl and I was alarmed that she didn't apply any lube, I quizzed her about this and she said she didn't need it, in fairness she got wet pretty quickly. A little of this and then we moved to doggy. I have to admit I lost interest at this point as while I'm an ass man and she has a great bubble butt, she's just too small for me in terms of absolute size, the body size and height differential between us meant that I couldn't get it on like I wanted to. I apologised to her and requested that we go back to OWO. While she doesn't go far down the cock, the head still felt great and she continued blowing me until I came in her mouth. However she stopped sucking after the first few contractions of my orgasm and spat it out on my thigh. If a WG offers CIM she needs to really take it well and let the punter enjoy his orgasm to the maximum, whether she spits or swallows the resultant load.
PS-We went over by a few minutes, so she's not a strict clockwatcher.

Conclusion-I had a good time and she's a friendly WG, the main issue was her poor CIM performance. I probably wouldn't visit again unless i happened to be in the area and in need.

I've included a handful of pictures, not the full gallery.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 04:47:24 pm by Dark_Gable »

Offline peter purves

Cheers!!

Being 5 ft or there about her bubble butt must looked enhanced than say if she was 5ft 10  :wacko:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Offline Rd2218

What’s her face like? Can only see bum pics but that looks insane.

Offline last_days_of_logan

What’s her face like? Can only see bum pics but that looks insane.

have a go and let us know

doesnt look like she is an absolute stunner but her body is on point

review from you would be helpful

Offline GMontag

This lady has really come up in her "career". Met her in 15/16 through SA. Then she was an aspiring SB, very eager, trying to please. Met her once for an overnight at 200. I remember not being really attracted to her.
She said she had a good job at a well known company. Goes to show how SA seems to be the gateway for full time prostitution.

Offline LNDNman

Her face is not bad. Maybe a 6/10 (plain if anything).

Punted her twice a while back when I wasn’t using Ukp all that much and the experience was excellent on my first visit.... had a mega fuck filled session that left my balls dry for days. Her arse is epic... she is fairly small but regularly goes to the gym... from memory, she basically just does squats and ab exercises. Her boobs are fairly small but they are nice and pert.

Face: 6/10
Arse: 9.5/10
Rest of body: 7/10

Personality: very friendly, flirty and chatty

She is a good SP and can really take a pounding and encourages it - pretty sure I went over by about 30mins on both hour long bookings

My second punt was not as good as the first, but across the two visits I would rate 8/10.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Her face is not bad. Maybe a 6/10 (plain if anything).

Punted her twice a while back when I wasn’t using Ukp all that much and the experience was excellent on my first visit.... had a mega fuck filled session that left my balls dry for days. Her arse is epic... she is fairly small but regularly goes to the gym... from memory, she basically just does squats and ab exercises. Her boobs are fairly small but they are nice and pert.

Face: 6/10
Arse: 9.5/10
Rest of body: 7/10

Personality: very friendly, flirty and chatty

She is a good SP and can really take a pounding and encourages it - pretty sure I went over by about 30mins on both hour long bookings

My second punt was not as good as the first, but across the two visits I would rate 8/10.

That’s a very high rating for her ass. Is there another SP you can compare her ass to size wise?

Offline Rd2218

have a go and let us know

doesnt look like she is an absolute stunner but her body is on point

review from you would be helpful

Have tried to get into contact with her last month took her over a month to reply.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Have tried to get into contact with her last month took her over a month to reply.

:lol: :lol:

keep on trucking man, keep the fight going

Offline LNDNman

That’s a very high rating for her ass. Is there another SP you can compare her ass to size wise?
Her ass is good, there is no doubt. For me I really enjoyed it because it was large (for her frame), but obviously firm because she does a lot of work at the gym. The added upside though, was the pounding she took in mish with legs spread wide apart in the air and also in doggy.

As a comparison, probably same size as Lorena’s ass, but on a smaller girl (height) and firmer from squatting and obviously it’s a brown hue.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 01:44:30 pm by LNDNman »