Nikola sexi 11
External Link/Members Only Positive
I know there's a negative review of this girl here already. Well call me a upstart newbie troll, but I'm going to be controversial and give her a positive. Some big caveats though, so read on.
Saw this girl in December on Dalry Rd. (think she's moved since). The place was a shithole, ground floor, dirty flat, tiny sparse room with a single unveiled lightbulb in the ceiling. Not even a pillow! Gave her the money and she obligingly started getting undressed. I followed suit, and quickly started getting a hard-on at the sight of her tight young body being revealed in front of me. Here's the thing: this girl is *hot*. Yeah, her attitude isn't great (not hostile or anything though, got some smiles out of her) and she speaks almost no english. If you're looking for a GFE, or any kind of high-class pampered nonsense, then steer well clear. If, on the other hand, you're simply looking to stick your cock in a fit, petite Eastern European girl for relatively little cash, then you might be interested.
Anyway, I used my jacket as a pillow as she gave me average (but adequate) OW for a minute or two. Then, with a stonking boner, I flipped her on her back and went at it hard! Held her tight and gave a good grunt as I shot my load into her. Great orgasm. Got dressed, gave her a peck on the cheek and before I knew it was back on the street with people milling around me and a cold wind in my face. The whole thing was over in little more than 15 minutes.
Summary: Shithole, dirty, cheap, quick and nasty... I fuckin' luvs it!
Archie's advice:
Do: Get a good grip of her hair, hold her down, and fuck her hard. Get dressed and fuck off.
Don't: Pay more than her cheapest rate of £40.
Follow my advice and there is a bargain to be had here.
-Archie