Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hinckley Thai massage Gumtree  (Read 1428 times)

Offline demon_wookie

Decided to try somewhere different last week and ended up going to this little place in Hinckley.

There is no link as the person I saw is no longer there.

The communication was straight forward and was told in the initial text exactly what was on offer, hand job no sex.

Price £40 for 30 minutes including hand relief

The place itself does have an advert in the window above a restaurant but by the look of it you do need to ring first as the door is locked.  The massage was on a massage table in an upstairs room which was minimal to say the least.  The lady in question was around early 40's around 5'5 and carrying a few extra pounds.  Facially she was nothing special but was quite cheeky with the odd ass slap and teasing.  The massage was decent enough as was the finish although only minimal touching was allowed on my part which was a shame as she had decent sized assets up top.

The reason for a neutral is the lady was saying after that it is hit and miss with various girls coming and going and each offering different things so not somewhere you can perhaps rely on although for me it was cheap enough for a quick empty as Hinckley does seem to be a bit of a barren area.

Link
External Link/Members Only

not a direct link but these do all seem to be from the same place