Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Behind Broadstreet  (Read 2747 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Holte

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi,

Price £60

Location - Behind Broadstreet

This meet was a couple of weeks ago..

Booked her mainly because of her rack   :wackogirl:

Turned up, accepted a shower and sorted out the money. Returned to her room and then started DFK before lots of slow and deep OWO on me which felt amazing, one of the best I've ever had. I then returned the favour on her and she seemed to enjoy this lots of moaning and grabbing my hands etc.

Then back onto OWO on me, I then asked to fuck her and she smiled and grabbed the condom. Started with her on top riding me really hard, then started to fuck her from behind, her arse is amazing.. Then legs over my shoulder and slowly eased into her and pounded away she seemed to enjoy this. I then asked for CIM and she smiled and went to town on me until I finished.

Was in and out in around 40 mins so not a clock watcher.

Thanks....

Cendric

She states that cim is an extra £10 and yet you said you paid £60.
Should be £70 according to her profile. Has she started to charge the extra since your visit

Offline Bumbuttass

Whereabouts behind Broad Street is she based? Without giving away her address of course  :hi:

minge

Holts, you say you booked her for her impressive looking titties yet you tell us fuck all about them  :(
Go on, spill the beans, how did they stack up........I do love nice pert tits on a small girl.

Offline smiler999

Holts, you say you booked her for her impressive looking titties yet you tell us fuck all about them  :(
Go on, spill the beans, how did they stack up........I do love nice pert tits on a small girl.

They’re a good firm handful. Enhanced of course. Lovely to finish over.

Offline alibirmingham

If this review is genuine then she must of upped her game as last time I saw her albeit as a due she was positively SHIT. But location does sound right, when I saw her and sandy last it was sheepcote street but won’t say anymore to protect the address.

Offline Brumbrum

I would be a bit wary of booking her as sandy used to work with her and I know her service has dropped from previous reviews so wouldn’t surprise me Alex having the same problem especially with recent reviews

Offline Holte

She states that cim is an extra £10 and yet you said you paid £60.
Should be £70 according to her profile. Has she started to charge the extra since your visit

Apologies! I paid an extra £10 at the end of the meet for the CIM finish.

Also she works from an apartment next to A place called gorgeous hair, if that helps, you turn left after Zara’s on broad street!

I enjoyed my booking with her anyway and I’m going to see her again, which I don’t usually do! :)

Offline Holte

Haha sorry! They are just amazing, obviously enhanced but they are great to feel and she loves them being played with, although she did say they are very sensitive. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better pair (in person) in my life!