Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CUTE.EXOTIC.WILD - Basingstoke  (Read 621 times)

6 review(s) for FULLGFE.PASSION.WILD (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline grisnik

External Link/Members Only

Quick punt as was feeling a bit full and needed a release..

Location: High end apartment block across from train station in Basingstoke
Cost: £120 for 1 hr
Comms: Great on initial phone call. Threw me off as she was overly cheery considering it was 9am when I phoned up to book. Though a bit late on texts when I was nearer the location asking for the apartment number.

Looks: Also threw me off here as she is not as tall as she advertises on her profile, and is looking a good deal older than the photos. Still decent shape, but not the hourglass that she has there now. Plus some scarring across the belly area ( either child or surgery ).
Personality: Initially very stand offish and a bit colder than she was on the phone. However as the meet went on it was very different and a lot of laughs and a bit more social and much less cold overall.

Services: Says everything ( DFK, 69, DT, etc.. ) but DFK and 69 were not offered and when tried actively pulled away.

Upon arriving, got the traditional behind the door bit. See her and shes closer to 5'6'' without heels maybe? But was dressed in black thigh high socks, knickers and bandage wrap top with heels. No kissing and moved away when I tried while moving straight to see if I was hard or trying to get me hard. No helping to get undressed, just wanting me to strip and lay down. Already thinking, great, this will be quick or it might also not happen. Can go either way if I'm not feeling it even if loaded.

Gave OWO after some discussion of cover or not.. English is not her strong suit, but not sure if it was on purpose or not. Wasn't bad but was feeling a bit rushed. Got a bit of titty wank going for a while to get me hard before covering up johnny and on with some CG. But no noise, no talking, nothing.. and no DFK still so I wasn't feeling it here. Tried a few other positions, until in doggy when I just didn't feel it anymore and was getting soft to the point where the condom came off in her.

So thought it was going to be a lost cause at this point due to just not jiving at all and a waste of time overall.

But it was here that we started to just laugh at the situation and she was a bit more energetic to bring life back to moment. Some serious OWO took place with some conversation about a prostate attempt. I say attempt as I have never had this, and after some discussion we decided to give it a try.. can say.. not for me which prompted some more laughing and more attempts at some serious OWO and HJ work. Plenty of ball play though throughout until I finally popped all over her tits, myself, her hands.. seems it was a bit more than she was expecting to come out and she wasn't fully ready for it.. Quite a bit of clean up happened here before being flipped over for a half way decent massage. Was asked for a round 2 but am just not able to in 1 hr so ended up just chatting a bit before getting dressed and leaving.

I gave a neutral in the end as she is not looking like advertised and was pretty cold to begin with, but saved it from a neutral by changing things up halfway through and changing her attitude and work ethics.

Would I recommend.. mmm.. only if you can break the ice sooner you can have fun. Or if your a 2+ shot man then it can be worth it. Would I go again, probably not. Too much GFE without the upside of what your going for really.