Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Perfectly Salina, Biggleswade  (Read 3184 times)

4 review(s) for PerfectlySalina (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

mcLovin

Saw Salina last month for a 30 minute session for £70.

Comms were good although be aware that mobile signal in the area is not good, which makes it tricky when she wants you to call from outside her place.

Nice new flat in anonymous new build estate. Safe and easy to park.

Pics and description are accurate - attractive, larger woman in her late 50s.

This is a very vanilla service, but to be fair that's clear from her AW profile. No kissing, no reverse oral. After stripping off I felt up her big enhanced tits whilst getting myself hard. As soon as I was hard enough to get a condom on she was on her knees and sucking my cock. Did that for a few minutes then she lay on the edge of the bed so I could fuck her from a standing position.

Pleasant chat afterwards.

External Link/Members Only

Offline horsa

no OWO but it shows her doing it in her videos  :unknown:

Offline professorpopkiss

Had a look at her profile and its very comprehensive but its kind of hard to be certain as to what is and what isn't on offer.

Offline NelsonH

Provides a 4-TIRED service!

Big girl or perhaps worn-out?

Offline Benjboy87

A few years ago, when she had a different profile in Hemel, we done a couple of videos together when I spunked inside her, fun times. (We were both tested prior). She had a cam and tripod etc. The scene was she would be wanting on the sofa and I came along and said "need a hand?" Was like a scene in American pie.

Offline winkywanky

No wonder her name's Salina, she must've tasted rather salty  :vomit:

Offline NelsonH

So goes on the closet bare-backers list then?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

After stripping off I felt up her big enhanced tits

External Link/Members Only

she claims they are natural in the interview.

very expensive.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:50:10 am by Horizontal pleasures »

mcLovin

Well, they were surprisingly firm then.