Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SABRINA.Hot.pussY  (Read 2829 times)

6 review(s) for SABRINA.Hot.pussY (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5473947) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
6 review(s) for Sabrina_Queen.SexXX (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline jstbit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

for todays punt i wanted someone skinny or slender in body size because croydon is a mess or beefy babes which i just dont feel right compared to my size, i have been sceptical of this wg for awhile but only today checking wether she had any reviews on here and after seeing the additional photos not displayed on her current profile i was convinced.

contact : i contacted her by text took a good 5 - 10 minues to reply to whether she was avaliable or not, she told me in 30 min i said cool send me the address ill be there in an hour. sent address and replied with the  'i wait for you x ' text at the end, for me seeing this type of stuff feels abit copy and paste but oh well.

location: croydon, token house, ive been there a couple of times before i might tell those reviews at some point if i can find the profiles again

the meet: since reading the previous profiles i was going in with a bad state of mind but set to make my own judgement.
looks as displayed in the pictures and as the others said very thin so doggy was not the best sight. very small boobs which are a pleasure to suck,hold & pinch  hard working on top lacking in abit of technique tho and can take a decent pounding  throughout.

her english was wonderful we had a convo which lead to the bed. decent room very small but it looks lived in. The OW BJ could have lasted a bit longer but i was there for the kitten and all in all i mostly think i have to give it a positive because i felt good about the outcome once i left.

good pretty girl
tight and hard working
local and cheap
decent coms by text and in person
in and out within 15 min

15 mins booked £40
token house  small room double bed
girl looks as displayed in photo
OW
Covered sex , cowgirl, doggy

id say she good at doing the bare minimum required if your looking for FK and her undressing you and the whole likes list then yeah a negative, but a nice BJ with a good P&D then yeah go for it positive 

sorry if i went over the same thing acouple times still new to making reviews and looking forward to the next one

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jstbit

has bareback listed  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare: :scare: :thumbsdown:

i hear you  but most of these girls have that set just to get people through the door for some reason.  :unknown:  it was not offered i did not ask about it  ive had a number of punts before which say no to Alevel for example tho they name is anal-freak or had it listed  but i do hear you

Offline king tarzan

i hear you  but most of these girls have that set just to get people through the door for some reason.  :unknown:  it was not offered i did not ask about it  ive had a number of punts before which say no to Alevel for example tho they name is anal-freak or had it listed  but i do hear you

For myself just being listed is enough..  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
I don't want to have on my mind have I just played Russian Roulette with my health.

Offline LLPunting

Playing with a BBer even covered, no K, no RO, is additional (limited) risk in case of mishap (breakage or slippage).  Just be fully aware of your risk.

A-level is a poor example as it's often at discretion regardless of SP's name and indicated like for A.
More than a few SPs bareback without declaring it as a service.
Bully for you if you go to an SP and she declines BB after you ask for it but don't be kidding yourself if she doesn't opt for it when you don't ask.

Stortford

For myself just being listed is enough..  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
I don't want to have on my mind have I just played Russian Roulette with my health.
Grow a pair of bollocks KT

Offline LLPunting

He got rid of them because they wouldn't fit in his Speedos.

Offline king tarzan

You be my guest to go with a BB

But myself HELL NO  :scare: :scare:

edmay

I've got to agree with KT here. I don't equate BB with courage or manliness. Pure stupidity imo

Stortford

I've got to agree with KT here. I don't equate BB with courage or manliness. Pure stupidity imo
A lot of these girls leave everything on there likes list bukkake gangbangs just use common sense.

Offline king tarzan

A lot of these girls leave everything on there likes list bukkake gangbangs just use common sense.

still don't want to risk it...
If you ever come unstuck don't whinge.. should of used your 'common sense'

Stortford

How can you come unstuck wearing a condom :dash:

Offline king tarzan

How can you come unstuck wearing a condom :dash:

just imagine it broke!!! :scare: :scare: :scare:
you will probably shit yourself..

I know i bloody would.. one of the main reasons i go gentle smooth slow with plenty of lube.

Stortford

just imagine it broke!!! :scare: :scare: :scare:
you will probably shit yourself..

I know i bloody would.. one of the main reasons i go gentle smooth slow with plenty of lube.
I've punted for 30 years one broke in Thailand   20 years ago I'm still here :P
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:01:07 pm by Stortford »

Offline king tarzan

Lucky you.. but don't play with fate.. :D :D :D

Offline LLPunting

Broke 4 at least and 3 slipped off in around 25 years.  IIRC one of the breaks gave me Chlamydia. 

Offline Grandslam

Lucky you.. but don't play with fate.. :D :D :D

You do every time you punt, but if it makes you feel better to live in blissful ignorance then knock yourself out.

punther

Broke 4 at least and 3 slipped off in around 25 years.  IIRC one of the breaks gave me Chlamydia.

was this with a WG that advertised as offering bareback?