Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minx83-Stockton  (Read 918 times)

Offline Trinculo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the strength of an earlier review, and because she was so cheap, I decided to pay this lady a visit. Everything was arranged by text, comms were good but I realised afterwards that all replies were almost certainly coming from her husband.
I parked in the Wellington Square car park, you get free 2 hours, then walked down to the address given, which is only a couple of minutes away. I texted to say I was on my way and got the reply the door would be open. Her husband was standing outside, nice enough guy so no worries there, and Minx was waiting just inside. She is exactly as in her pics. She led me upstairs and into a small room with a massage table in it, hubby disappeared behind a curtain and she asked me to sit down while she asked me a couple of questions. These were whether I had been massaged before and did I suffer from any medical problems, unlike the previous reviewer I wasn't asked for a name and address or asked to fill in any forms.
Questions over, she asked me to undress and vanished while I did so. When she came back, she gave me a warm oil massage, followed by a quite good hand relief. She was fairly chatty.
I have been massaged quite a few times, I've been to Big Nipple Babe, Sheng, Earth Spa, and a few others, including a polish girl called Dominika in Horden who was working until quite recently and who I would have positively reviewed but she seems to have moved on. Point is, I know what I like and I know a good massage from a bad one. This one was OK but nothing special, it was mostly a slow stroking Swedish style massage and I like something a bit harder. I got bored after a while with this one.
Job done, she patted me dry with a towel, warned me that I might feel a bit dizzy after a massage ( would have taken more than her massage to do that ) and showed me out.
I've given her a neutral because she wasn't terrible, she was attractive, chatty and friendly, but the indifferent massage combined with the no touching policy left me feeling vaguely unsatisfied, like despite the happy ending it hadn't really been any kind of sexual encounter. I suppose she's not bad value for £50 an hour, but you get what you pay for and personally I'd rather pay a bit more and get better.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Todger3

Sounds like the half hour might be pretty good value at £30 if hj was decent cheers for the review.

Offline Ackerman2000

Its a shame she doesn't allow touching. Adds to the enjoyment just being able to feel her arse as your getting wanked off. Does she have her cleavage on show?

Offline everaad

Plenty of cleavage on show when i saw her,
Partner in next room may be off putting for some.
I had no problem him being there.
I gave a positive mainly due to the price,
Massage nothing to write home about, HE just ok.
But at £50 for an hour including happy ending,  in my opinion worth the money

Offline Kev3773

I gave a positive mainly due to the price,
Massage nothing to write home about, HE just ok.
But at £50 for an hour including happy ending,  in my opinion worth the money

Not worth the money imo when you can get Sheng Long who gives a great massage and hand relief for the same price.  :unknown: :hi:

Offline Trinculo

Not worth the money imo when you can get Sheng Long who gives a great massage and hand relief for the same price.  :unknown: :hi:

You have to take travelling into consideration Alfie, admittedly Sheng is better, but she's a fair trip away for a Teesside punter, maybe a guy who has to account for time, 40 minutes each way, and with the trip costing maybe a tenner in petrol it puts the price up. Not a problem for a single guy like me, but maybe a big one for somebody with an OH.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Kev3773

You have to take travelling into consideration Alfie, admittedly Sheng is better, but she's a fair trip away for a Teesside punter, maybe a guy who has to account for time, 40 minutes each way, and with the trip costing maybe a tenner in petrol it puts the price up. Not a problem for a single guy like me, but maybe a big one for somebody with an OH.

Thats fair enough, as I said it was just my opinion. I'd rather do without than settle for mediocre though. If it's down to cost, perhaps punt less often but try to go for well reviewed sp's. The extra travel cost could be covered this way. I know there is the extra travel time, but that's down to individual circumstsnces  :unknown: :hi:

Offline everaad

Trinculo hit the nail right on the head,
I have seen sheng a number of times and very good value for money.
But it requires a 3-4 hour window to see her,
An hour and a half travelling, hours massage, get home get showered,
Very rare i have more than 2 hours, so local ladies a must,