Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Ellie. Middlesbrough  (Read 1682 times)

11 review(s) for Miss_ Ellie (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gambit2017

Miss_Ellie, Linthorpe , Middlesbrough

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 min incall

Haven’t punted In a while but thought I’d treat myself, had my eye on Miss_Ellie for a while now so thought I’d give it a go, best decision iv made in a long time!

Comms - excellent coms, originally messaged Ellie through UKE and arranged time and location, was given a number to ring when I was there, called on arrival and given the door number.

Location - clean house on a newer estate in Linthorpe, plenty of street parking and easy to find. Didn’t feel like I was being watched at all. Approached the door an knocked, met by Ellie and was let in straight away.

Meet - Ellie opened the door and the first thing I thought was wow. Dressed in some nice underwear She’s a tall girl, over 6ft and curvy but varies it really well. Exactly what I like. Lead into the bedroom and asked if I wanted a glass of water but declined. Sorted the paperwork out and Ellie went straight into some DFK. Hands all over each other totally relaxing into it. Could tell straight away this was going to be an enjoyable punt!

Ellie then Laid back on the bed as I stripped off then joined her. More DFK and my hands found her fresh clean pussy, already dripping wet! Went down for a bit of RO and Ellie was extremely responsive, squirted all over, this turned into a bit of a theme!

She then told me to lay down and went down for a bit of OWO, honestly one of the best BJs iv ever had! Plenty of eye contact and plenty of DT. Then on with the Mac and Ellie jumped straight on.

Then into a bit of doggy, Ellie loves her arse being spanked and can take a good spanking, loved it rough and I was only too happy to oblige,

Rolled over with her legs over my shoulder, Ellie asked me to choke her, never done this before but was a huge turn on! Ellie came a few more times and then off with the Mac and finish with CIM, took the lot.

No clock watching, not rushed in the slightest, left bang on 30mins and about 4 stone lighter haha!

Honestly possibly the best fuck iv ever had let alone the best punt, would 100% recommend and will be returning for round two!

Offline Shearer1955

She is a grand lass and very receptive

I must get back to see her asap  :hi:

Offline AgedCases

I'm seeing her tomorrow! She loves the taste of my manmilk!

Offline tommydave

She's always sounded good to me but no ones been able to estimate a dress size for her. so until i have that info ill not be booking...

Offline leedstony

I'd say size 14. She is quite tall so can carry a bit of weight. I knew she was carrying more weight than I usually like and thought it would be okay with her being tall.

In the end it wasn't, but that was more to do with my tastes/likes than anything to do with her.

Offline Shearer1955

I would be surprised if anyone is disappointed with the lass..she is a bigger girl no doubt..I'm certainlly no expert but perhaps size 16 if i was to hazard a guess
Would that be a disappintment ...with this girl I would say not but each to their own
I haven't seen her for quite a while but purely because I want to see so  many others
But I think she is a great punt
A really nice girl as well
ps; I'm not getting any reward for this but i wish i was  :crazy: