Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Oxford St near Tottenham Court Road station.  (Read 6202 times)

Offline tomcat69

I was heading in to central and decided to give Coco another punt. She is a very attractive Chinese lady in her late 20's or early thirties. Here is her ad External Link/Members Only although the photo in the advert is not her as pointed out previously but she is definitely a looker. She is short but slim with medium sized breasts, pussy is unshaved. She has always been very chatty and has a very friendly manner.  She is situated in oxford st 5 minutes from Tottenham Court Rd station above Londis and next to a Tattoo parlour.

On this visit I agreed on £140 for FS, RO and body to body for 45 minutes. The massage skills are ok she does ask where you hurt and how much pressure is required. I think Her massage technique has improved over the visits however the techniques used are a bit repetitive. There were CC swipes and some touching of the genitals. After 25-30 mins I was asked to turn over.

Body to Body started when your facing up with her nipples brushing across your body and sucking your nipples. Then came the RO which I enjoyed her hairy pussy which was nice and wet and she responded well. She did ask after several minutes whether I wanted to carry on move on to sex. The FS which was done nicely, she very passionate, no restrictions on touching or sucking.

So when it comes to COCO basically the massage is ok but the extra services although expensive are well worth it.

Here is another review of her from 2 years ago https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94750.msg1325070#msg1325070
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:21:57 pm by tomcat69 »

Offline lewishamguy

Coco was a member here and was whinging about extra services that she didn't do at all? :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=93105

Offline Dobby

Hi - does anyone know whether Coco is still in London? I believe there’s a new person in the small massage shop above the Londis at Oxford Street. It may be that she’s left the country. What a shame as she was great - very attractive and good VFM.

Also - and sorry for the silly question - can someone tell me how I could post reviews? I can’t seem to find the option to do so.

Offline Jeffers77

Hi - does anyone know whether Coco is still in London? I believe there’s a new person in the small massage shop above the Londis at Oxford Street. It may be that she’s left the country. What a shame as she was great - very attractive and good VFM.

Also - and sorry for the silly question - can someone tell me how I could post reviews? I can’t seem to find the option to do so.

She left for China when Covid hit, her room has been taken by BingBing. Such a pity as Coco was an absolute diamond - attractive, solid masseuse and so friendly.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:03:56 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Dobby

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it’s a shame really. Any idea if she plans to come back?

Offline Jeffers77

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it’s a shame really. Any idea if she plans to come back?

Not sure. If she does turn up we should let each other know!

Offline fozzman

I recall being mesmerised by her natural ladies garden, it was like a sable fur pelt !

Offline Dobby

Not sure. If she does turn up we should let each other know!

Yes sure. I do recall the new lady (she said her name was Hannah) saying that Coco is off for good, so we shouldn’t get our hopes up.

Offline Dobby

Messaged Coco’s number and someone called Hannah has confirmed that she won’t be coming back. Sad!

Offline Jeffers77

Messaged Coco’s number and someone called Hannah has confirmed that she won’t be coming back. Sad!

Yeah her website is down, her number gone and whatsapp gone too.