Author Topic: Are prices making you think about quitting?  (Read 6083 times)

Offline Bodders

They are with me. They seem to be significantly increasing now to the point where all British girls are £80 to £100 for 30 mins often with very limited services. You can get non-Rom EE girls for £50 - £60 but they are gradually harder to find.

So unless you want a hit and miss pump and dump for £30 with a Rom, for me personally punting is increasingly becoming a hobby I can no longer justify.

Surely some of these girls must have dusty phones.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I've definitely punted less over the last 12 months or so, for a variety of reasons, but one of them is definitely cost - and more importantly, the lack of value compared to cost. I will pay £80/£150 if I know I'm going to get a quality service, but more and more, this is not the case. Even brand new to escorting lasses are charging what I would consider top end prices.

Offline tidytuz

not thinking of quitting but regretting not getting into punting (or rather not continuing with it) 10 years earlier.

I was young, naive & had a bad experience with my first ever punt 10 years ago that put me off.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:54:42 am by tidytuz »

Offline WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Maybe it all boils down to supply and demand and market values etc. If people stopped paying some of the WG's high prices they would simply have to lower them or get no trade. Was interested in a WG recently but when she wanted £300 an hour I just didn't follow it up.

Online Moby Dick

Not quitting, but taking a break or seeking something different / new experience.

Tontober starts tomorrow. If everyone stuck to this or didn't punt then the higher end pro$$ies may have to drop their prices.

Offline hornypnter

I've definitely punted less over the last 12 months or so, for a variety of reasons, but one of them is definitely cost - and more importantly, the lack of value compared to cost. I will pay £80/£150 if I know I'm going to get a quality service, but more and more, this is not the case. Even brand new to escorting lasses are charging what I would consider top end prices.

I too would be able to tolerate reasonable increase (definitely not hiking way over £20 in my opinion for the same service) if the quality of the service provided was value for money. In some cases the WGs jack up the price and also reduce the services which they initially provided.

Some WGs say they are "high class" escorts so they are entitled to charge ridiculous rates. Really???

I too have noticed on AW that even new WGs are starting with high end rates.

All these have made me punt much less this year.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Definitely not... I go for the honey to super honey category..
I am prepared for there steep price to a certain cut off point.
I am not going to start paying stupid money..
Starting point £100 to to £250 max solo...
I don't believe in paying for it with a ugly to average looking women even if the service has been reviewed as service fantastic..

For example bargain was Stacy Summer at £100 super honey


I like to take my time to pick the lady who fits my physical requirements and does dfk..and all the rest

It has been an extremely fantastic sexual journey so far for me..

There have been failures of course, but that comes with this punting territory.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:08:35 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Not so much. There's some that raised their prices which means I will never see them, one a big titted girl in Doncaster went from £100 to £120, OK maybe a low price compared to London, but with travel it adds up to around £130 with possibly an hour round trip, not worth the effort for an unreviewed girl. Another seems to be £150, not sure if she was always this price, but considering her limited list of services, not worth my money, if both were £100 or there abouts I would have seen them both by now.

Offline cueball

I've definitely punted less over the last 12 months or so, for a variety of reasons, but one of them is definitely cost - and more importantly, the lack of value compared to cost. I will pay £80/£150 if I know I'm going to get a quality service, but more and more, this is not the case. Even brand new to escorting lasses are charging what I would consider top end prices.
Agreed with this.

Price is a huge factor, it's not just the affordability... It's the value for money too...

Anybody earning two quid PER MINUTE is on an exceptional wage....

Now that the 140/150 quid per hour is creeping in, occasionally I'll push to that but she's got to have a stellar reputation, give an outstanding service and be well recommended....

Any new lass that thinks charging above two quid per minute without a good/great reputation can keep her knickers up in my book... I'll not be visiting.

Ofcourse, the mugs that pay it regularly are the reason they charge it  :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Agreed with this.

Price is a huge factor, it's not just the affordability... It's the value for money too...

Anybody earning two quid PER MINUTE is on an exceptional wage....

Now that the 140/150 quid per hour is creeping in, occasionally I'll push to that but she's got to have a stellar reputation, give an outstanding service and be well recommended....

Any new lass that thinks charging above two quid per minute without a good/great reputation can keep her knickers up in my book... I'll not be visiting.

Ofcourse, the mugs that pay it regularly are the reason they charge it  :dash:
I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I think it is like that old business thing of 2% having 90% of the wealth. I think with escorts I think less than 10% have 90% of the punters, seems to be the case in Leeds it's often the same names being reviewed over again, I've got nothing against this; the point I'm making is a lot of escorts whether at £150 an hour or less probably only get two bookings a week, if that. I'm happy to be proven wrong, and as we know many punter will chance the £80 an hour Bulgarian as they are comparatively cheap.

Offline char45

Yes, I've cut down alot over the past couple of years and am thinking of making this a very occasional hobby, better ways of spending 120+ an hour than unsatisfying sex

Offline Dutchy

Could it be a Brexit related inflation? Let’s ask Theresa and Boris! :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

They are with me. They seem to be significantly increasing now to the point where all British girls are £80 to £100 for 30 mins often with very limited services. You can get non-Rom EE girls for £50 - £60 but they are gradually harder to find.


Do you ever read the reviews on here, Romanian skanks hate the work and want to do as little as possible, promise the earth and deliver nothing.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Do you ever read the reviews on here, Romanian skanks hate the work and want to do as little as possible, promise the earth and deliver nothing.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

More than obviously you will be glad to see the back of them soon.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
My punting experience is confined to London.  I have seen a supplied push for higher fees and a drop in the general quality of new entrants to the London market over the last 18 months.  I also suspect confidence is low and demand relatively weak.  One thing for sure; the punting market is extremely sensitive to sentiment in the economy and that is bad right now. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

More than obviously you will be glad to see the back of them soon.

After Brexit EE pro$$ies will still come here on the pretext of a "holiday".

Bear in mind they don't officially "work" here at the moment.  :hi:

Just look at how many Brazillian trannies are working in London --------- hundreds.   :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Do you ever read the reviews on here, Romanian skanks hate the work and want to do as little as possible, promise the earth and deliver nothing.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Lot's of evidence to support this. Lots of bait and switch in Yorkshire this month.

Offline Charliehutton

I'm slowing down not because of the prices, but because there's so little quality. Some of the slappers I've seen in various massage parlour line-ups are a disgrace to their profession. How they can earn a living simply beggars belief, but there must be some sad bastards prepared to pay them.

Offline PleadInsanity

On top of the cost going up, the services that are included seem to be reducing and more things becoming extras all costing £20-£30.

Offline signy

Prices definitely seem to be going up. Both the "she's new, looks interesting, might be worth a risk, hang on, not at £150" and the "good reviews, good service range, just my thing, but she wants £200" markets.

My budget for a year is what it is, so I am just punting less, and also getting pickier about my choices. I am now tending to look towards British women and a real experience, rather than just sexual relief time. This does cost more, but I find that after a really good punt, I don't want another for a while, so it can be cost effective.

Offline Bodders

Do you ever read the reviews on here, Romanian skanks hate the work and want to do as little as possible, promise the earth and deliver nothing.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
I read what I can. I’d never have a punt with a Rom other than a £30 pump and dump when I have an itch to scratch. Lots of them are stunning, but as you say, they promise a lot and deliver nothing. So I stick to 15 mins only.

The point you highlighted was more towards Polish girls etc who are often good but they are becoming harder to find.

Offline fisherofsouls

Price / value plus the thrill of the new have led me away from punting per se and towards FBSM:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210535.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221129.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222214.0

I'm pretty happy with that right now... added to which I am back to LOS in March and looking at getting to Colombia, Poland and Morocco during 2019 as well :D

Offline PleadInsanity

I wonder if Tontober is a distant memory now, guess we'll find out shortly? May have to rename it 'two-tontober' :D

Offline Malvolio

I'm not fussed where the WG comes from, and certainly don't see the value in paying extra to punt a British WG.  I've had two very enjoyable punts this month at £120 and £110 an hour.

Offline bearcat69

Not quit, but certainly there are fewer options which are appealing to me, particularly in the good VFM EE girls category. British girls, well, mostly, with one or two notable exceptions, I've always found them mostly overpriced as long as I've been punting (which admittedly is only a few years).

So I probably am punting less these days. I do think that's also just to do with me myself both having less disposable income these days, and just that right now, I've kinda got what I wanted to get out of the hobby. So, it's a bit like, there are still plenty of girls I could choose to punt, but unless it's something I'm really interested in, I just can't really be arsed with it as much these days. I'm particularly finding an increase in girls that I would like to punt, but who have off putting convolutedly time consuming booking procedures, and girls with questionable attitudes, off putting these days, more so than price. I have the money, I could pay the prices if I wanted to, but I just rarely want to.

Offline BarneyBubbles

My punting has become quite restricted lately partly due to price.  My circumstances changed a couple of years ago and I no longer have the disposable income for the regular punting I used to do.  In the past it would have been 1-2 times per month, now it's more like quarterly if I'm lucky.  I used to meet couples regularly too but prices for this kind of meet seem to have really rocketed.

Thia goes some way to explaining why I only have a couple of reviews posted but the other factor is that I've become really fussy and pretty much stick to a couple of regulars now.  I can't work up the enthusiasm to take a chance on an unknown quantity and prefer to stick to what I know works for me.

Offline JamesKW

They are with me. They seem to be significantly increasing now to the point where all British girls are £80 to £100 for 30 mins often with very limited services. You can get non-Rom EE girls for £50 - £60 but they are gradually harder to find.

So unless you want a hit and miss pump and dump for £30 with a Rom, for me personally punting is increasingly becoming a hobby I can no longer justify.

Surely some of these girls must have dusty phones.


We are starting to get more British girls at parties,admitedly not the 20 year old glamour girls,so my £80 has been going a little further nowdays.

Offline FlaccidChimp

I was going to write a similar thread about punting habits after seeing punting fees skyrocket for some working girls. I have a punting budget. When I began a few years ago I paid a girl 90 for half an hour. Her outcall was 130 an hour as long as you paid for her taxi both ways. Today she does 1h minimums at 300. She is probably near the top of the looks hierarchy in what you can get from working girls though. However, even average looking ones with decent prices have upped them.

I used to be able to have a 30 mins sample for 60-80. Some girls(with decent service) even did 1h for 80. Now any good provider I knew is at 140+ per hour. Lots are even 200+. I wonder who can afford to frequent these girls. Do they still have regulars? Even at one session a week you're looking at the price of renting a room or apartment with some of these women.

I'm currently visiting select massage parlors and masseuses. You can get a massage and relief for 50+ usually 60-100 depending on extras. Nearly all give hj and allow touching. Lots do more like undress and b2b. aThen there are those that allow fingers, dfk, ow, owo, maybe even the full service. So at the moment i'm paying EE prices and getting a decent to good service but just not laying pipe. Once  a week is affordable for nearly everyone. Sometimes I go up to three times a week. I can't do that with current escort fees.

Offline Everhard115

I can afford to pay the prices luckily but just can't justify it hence last punt was a while back! Value for money concept is too strong for me so I tend not to part way with my cash. Each to their own but the bottom line is punters are paying up hence the prices are going up. Simple supply and demand rule. Don't see prices coming down any time soon so off to the good old OH or the tried and tested hand ;)

Offline Vimes

In my area, the vast majority are £150/h and a good many are £100 /30mins.

I don't think there has been a profile that has interested me now for almost 6 months.. (sadly they were only on AW for 3 months or so).

Luckily I discovered UKP a couple of months later, and got introduced to the idea of the massage shop, and area I had never really considered before..

Offline lvtpunt

The price hikes have made me much more choosy. But more than that, I agree the value of the punt is becoming more important.  At 2 quid a minute I expect a certain level of attention and service. Also consider the extra costs (I don't mean the "extras" racket that some pull, fair enough if they explicitly state that on their profile) I mean your petrol and tablet help if you use them.

Unfortunately for me I am near the punting hell that is peterborough, dominated by rip off roms. Having said that, I have had short bookings with some who actually turned out to be nice enthusiastic and independent girls and not like the majority.  It doesn't help that the sergei's have apparently figured out how to use the reviews system, which can catch people out if your not paying attention when choosing who to ignore.

Offline django0700

The prices are making me more choosy as I want very good VFM for my hard earned £. Don't care about FB on AW, only girls with positive feedback here on UKP. Even Pump and Dumps are edging towards the £40-£50 mark.



Autopunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm not thinking of quitting, but the higher prices have definitely stopped me seeing a lot of women at the moment. I saw a Hungarian WG for £70 last month and her prices have now been jacked up to £100. Bluntly, if she won't see me at her old rate, I doubt it is worth booking someone who I had been planning to turn into a semi-regular booking.

The thing about London (where I punt) is the rents, which I've heard more than one WG complaining about in the last few years. That puts pressure on both punters' wallets and on WG's prices. Don't know what the situation further north is, but I've long seen fewer British WGs for precisely the fact that they charge ludicrous rates for an hour's work, and there's absolutely no correlation between price and value in this industry. The last time I broke my rule about never booking a lady above £100 (for an hour) I got the joy of a session with a coked-up hooker who was so high she forgot to fuck me whilst bouncing off the walls.

So, I won't quit, but I'm getting used to doing a lot of poking about for lower prices instead of looking at appearance and services first.

Offline datwabbit

I've definitely punted less over the last 12 months or so, for a variety of reasons, but one of them is definitely cost - and more importantly, the lack of value compared to cost. I will pay £80/£150 if I know I'm going to get a quality service, but more and more, this is not the case. Even brand new to escorting lasses are charging what I would consider top end prices.
New girls look at the competition, think they're just as attractive and pitch at the top end of the competition.

There's career escorts who see themselves doing it from 20's to 40's but I think we're seeing the out by 30 escorts. Get as much as possible then go. There's plenty of guys willing to pay those prices. I wonder how they have the cash  :D as my pension investment is killing me and the odds are against me dying before I have to claim it.

Offline datwabbit

I was going to write a similar thread about punting habits after seeing punting fees skyrocket for some working girls. I have a punting budget. When I began a few years ago I paid a girl 90 for half an hour. Her outcall was 130 an hour as long as you paid for her taxi both ways. Today she does 1h minimums at 300. She is probably near the top of the looks hierarchy in what you can get from working girls though. However, even average looking ones with decent prices have upped them.

I used to be able to have a 30 mins sample for 60-80. Some girls(with decent service) even did 1h for 80. Now any good provider I knew is at 140+ per hour. Lots are even 200+. I wonder who can afford to frequent these girls. Do they still have regulars? Even at one session a week you're looking at the price of renting a room or apartment with some of these women.

I'm currently visiting select massage parlors and masseuses. You can get a massage and relief for 50+ usually 60-100 depending on extras. Nearly all give hj and allow touching. Lots do more like undress and b2b. aThen there are those that allow fingers, dfk, ow, owo, maybe even the full service. So at the moment i'm paying EE prices and getting a decent to good service but just not laying pipe. Once  a week is affordable for nearly everyone. Sometimes I go up to three times a week. I can't do that with current escort fees.

If you're having a massage and HE 3 times a week your balls must be empty and you'll be supple as fuck.

Offline datwabbit

What narks me is when punters do a review of someone who is seriously over the area average and makes a statement about how they're worth it like it's a fact not an opinion.

"Poverty shaming" of other punters.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Its simply supply and demand for most girls. If they can wack their rates up and people still pay why wouldnt they ? same as any job i guess.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline datwabbit

Its simply supply and demand for most girls. If they can wack their rates up and people still pay why wouldnt they ? same as any job i guess.
It's a punters forum and we're entitled to moan about price rises on it.

For me it's any attempt to raise prices as a cartel which was a local issue. Raise your price as an individual and have the guts to see it out as one.

Offline bristolman123

Its simply supply and demand for most girls. If they can wack their rates up and people still pay why wouldnt they ? same as any job i guess.

Some mugs will pay it, but there are plenty like me that won't unless it's for something specific that is difficult to get from another girl.  Unfortunately there is only so much a shag is ever going to be worth.  We've seen in Bristol some girls try to raise their prices only to bring them back down weeks later.

With salaries and pensions not going up massively people have less disposable income so the amount of punts they do has to go down when prices go up.  With most girls the words Goose, Golden Egg, and Killed spring to mind.   High prices makes people on lower incomes very picky.

Offline FlaccidChimp

I'm basically done with providers now except the parlours. I'll use the parlours occasionally while I explore other options.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Its simply supply and demand for most girls. If they can wack their rates up and people still pay why wouldnt they ? same as any job i guess.
I'm not going to argue against free market capitalism. I've mentioned this before I think a handful of girls pretty much see the majority of punters, I've also no issues with that, there's a lot of girls at £150 an hour who are lucky to see 7 punters a month in my area. If a girl wants to charge that it's fine, but unless she offers something different I won't even consider her.

Offline Bodders

Its simply supply and demand for most girls. If they can wack their rates up and people still pay why wouldnt they ? same as any job i guess.
Are they paying it though? This thread was to gauge people’s opinion. I’d pay £80 for a quality 30 min session but even the girls offering limited services who don’t stand out are charging £80+

Offline Jeremy

What narks me is when punters do a review of someone who is seriously over the area average and makes a statement about how they're worth it like it's a fact not an opinion.

"Poverty shaming" of other punters.
I agree, what a thing to get elitist about.

Offline datwabbit

Are they paying it though? This thread was to gauge people’s opinion. I’d pay £80 for a quality 30 min session but even the girls offering limited services who don’t stand out are charging £80+

To gauge punters opinions and allow us to moan. I don't object to her view of it being up to the girl but we're allowed to discuss it on a punters forum.

Without sounding like a broken record, we had an incident where an attempt was made to raise prices together. That's the pits and they never denied it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 11:58:49 am by datwabbit »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Are they paying it though? This thread was to gauge people’s opinion. I’d pay £80 for a quality 30 min session but even the girls offering limited services who don’t stand out are charging £80+
Ive no idea as ive only risen my price £10 over the past 5 years so im still lowish priced
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
What narks me is when punters do a review of someone who is seriously over the area average and makes a statement about how they're worth it like it's a fact not an opinion.

"Poverty shaming" of other punters.
Sounds more like trying to curry favour with the escort than poverty shaming. A brown nosing compliment.

Offline davidgood

I have not been as active as I used to be for most of this year for a number of reasons.

Now I  am trying to get back in the saddle  I am finding it difficulty to find SPs who provide what I want at a reasonable price and I am worried about getting a good service with new providers.

I would not say I am quitting yet but I find myself going back to SPs who I am comfortable with and who might be a bit more expensive than I ideally want to pay. So I am not punting as much as I used to.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline bearcat69

I'm not going to argue against free market capitalism. I've mentioned this before I think a handful of girls pretty much see the majority of punters, I've also no issues with that, there's a lot of girls at £150 an hour who are lucky to see 7 punters a month in my area. If a girl wants to charge that it's fine, but unless she offers something different I won't even consider her.

Exactly my thoughts on it. I'd love to shop at Waitrose or Marks & Spencers every time I need food, I mean, who wouldn't? But unless I'm treating myself to something fancy, most the time I shop at Tesco's or Morrisons. Unless I'm really skint, then I go to Aldi or Lidl if I have to. There are of course people who shop at the fancy stores all the time, and I neither lament them or there customers. It's a shame though that on AW all I seem to see is either Waitrose or Lidl these days. All I want is something reasonable. However, unlike food, I can go without paid for sex.

Offline Belgarion

Price isn't the issue for me, it's the lack of talent. Definitely thinking of packing it in and sticking to civvies.

Offline FlaccidChimp

Just got back from a night out. £50 total for entry, pre-drinks+drinks, and travel. I got two big booty girls to rub their booty on me while dancing to some music. No FK. Maybe I should have spoken to more than 3 girls to increase my chances. The girls both looked better than what's available on AW these days. This is what the market has forced me to.