Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BeautifulSweetTina - Greenford UB6, 1h  (Read 2301 times)

24 review(s) for BeautifulSweetTina (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

testuser

External Link/Members Only

English very good and odd accent for Romanian. At first I thought it might have been a local and got a bit paranoid but turned out fine. Definitely the girl in the pics and well presented.

Process and instructions both fluid although building a bit maze like and there are two gates, had to guess which.

Area alight enough. A bit of foot traffic on accasion, but not too much, was discrete enough. Location tucked enough from prying eyes. Building, room, etc was clean, well maintained with the exception of it was clear there had been a small fire earlier in the stairwell which was also the fire escape of all places.

Flat was decent with an on suite shower and plenty of opportunity for a quick shower in and out. Towel was good although I have come to learn the smaller the girl the smaller the towel.

She was welcoming up front with a good attitude, confident,mpleasant demeanour and communicative. No awkwardness and she was quite good at reading your intention/with timing, taking the initiative and being assertive. Was quick to ask if I would like her in a state of further undress.

Once comfortable and ready I detailed my interests. After that it wasn't before an awkward could set in that she'd mounted my face and started grinding rubbing her self against my face like a starving cat. She polished my face until you could see your reflection in it. She licked it with her pussy until it was no more like a gobstopper. Very good face sitting.

Got up to some other antics. Sex was good, OW, fantastic bit of HJ and asked how I like it. Some mild dom and the usual physical intimacy. A spot of chit chat.

Nice behind and breasts. Shapely but soft.

Kiss on the cheek the way out. Stayed full hour.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for review.   :drinks:

Was OW your choice or her insistence?

testuser

Thanks for review.   :drinks:

Was OW your choice or her insistence?

After putting the condom on she just offered BJ. I never asked for without so can't say.

Funny, I can't remember if BJ was before or after sex. I think was before.

Edit: Also some sentences in my review got garbled. I typed it up riding my bicycle home.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:51:47 am by testuser »

Online LLPunting

After putting the condom on she just offered BJ. I never asked for without so can't say.

Funny, I can't remember if BJ was before or after sex. I think was before.

Edit: Also some sentences in my review got garbled. I typed it up riding my bicycle home.

Typed two-handed whilst cycling?  Yeah, keep that up mate.

Just re-read your review and it makes less sense that it did the first time  :unknown:
How "undressed" was she when she greeted you?  How much more undressed did she get?

Is OWO something you detailed in your interests, if not what did you say you wanted and what did she deliver from that list and beyond it?

Seems like the face-sitting came first so she addled your brain and controlled you from then on.   :wacko:

testuser

Typed two-handed whilst cycling?  Yeah, keep that up mate.

Just re-read your review and it makes less sense that it did the first time  :unknown:
How "undressed" was she when she greeted you?  How much more undressed did she get?

Is OWO something you detailed in your interests, if not what did you say you wanted and what did she deliver from that list and beyond it?

Seems like the face-sitting came first so she addled your brain and controlled you from then on.   :wacko:

OWO isn't something I'm often after.

I'm a bit more of a giver that taker and love a bit of face sitting, does M'y Python proud. She was also up for receiving a good bit of rimming which was nice.

She presented wearing very nice lingerie as is the custom, she then removed that. However I did not request she remove her necklace or her belly button piercings, that would be silly. Actually I thought it a bit odd she kept her necklace on. It's a small necklace but eventually it'll get caught on something.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review  :hi:
Hope you paid her hour rate of £100

Offline Kaluuu276

Seen this lady once before and she has a great body but found her services very vanilla,

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the extra deets.   :drinks:

You should have offered her a pearl necklace to replace the sorry little thing she was wearing.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 10:18:45 pm by LLPunting »

Offline MajorPayne

Good looking girl with good reviews.  Shame she does not have cim on her likes list.

Offline PatMacGroin

Good looking girl with good reviews.  Shame she does not have cim on her likes list.

Agreed. Only reason I haven't been to see her.