Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: where have they all gone?  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Mr lovepants

finished early today and fancied a punt.
I looked on AW and where once there was 2 or 3 pages in the area i was in now it just fills about a page.
Used to be lots of EE girls on there but now hardly any.
Is this result of Brexit or do they not advertise on AW any more.

Offline marcello

It's terrible  :unknown:
No interesting new entrances

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Had to make about 15 phone calls today before I got through to somebody.

Brexit sure won't help. Even if you hate eastern European girls, if there's less coming in, the guys that like them will be punting the English girls instead thus tipping the supply-demand balance, making girls more expensive and harder to book

mrhappypants

YThe market is truly woeful in London at the moment, primarily because, with Brexit looming and the threat of recession, WG’s are not choosing to come here.  Brexiteers can whoop all they want about remoaners but the market speaks for itself.

Offline fantasticmrfox

Could also be connected to the weaker pound (which is also a brexit connection) and I imagine its quite pricey setting up in london

BlackZionBull

Could also be connected to the weaker pound (which is also a brexit connection) and I imagine its quite pricey setting up in london

I think you hit the nail on the head. In my industry we employ a lot of skilled migrant workers particularly Polish. 2010-2014 they were doubling their money by sending it home, now a very different story. We have lost a lot of good skilled tradesmen to the Spanish market over the summer. With a weak pound and the uncertainty of Brexit what is the appeal ????

Offline jimbocimil

The worlds oldest profession is taking a hit. We are running out of imported whores? I can't imagine what punting life would be like with over entitled British prossies. Let's face it. Women are going to whore themselves out when the economy takes a hit. Let's just hope they work hard and pay their taxes.

Offline fantasticmrfox

Yes, the show will go on, but on a downturn how many of the punters will part with their cash when faced with other financial pressures

Hot Babe

Had to make about 15 phone calls today before I got through to somebody.

Brexit sure won't help. Even if you hate eastern European girls, if there's less coming in, the guys that like them will be punting the English girls instead thus tipping the supply-demand balance, making girls more expensive and harder to book

Until now 90% of punters blames Easter European girls and that’s the result of some Rasist people
They’ve got what they want(the ones who voted not to remain)

It is truly sad what happens and affect everyone everywhere
Not just in Prostitution world !
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:37:54 pm by Hot Babe »

Offline jasonbourne

London situation is truly dire at the moment, worst i can remember. Nothing on my HL i can even be bothered with.

Stevensmiles

The saddest thing about the whole brexit situation is that all this misery was brought about in the first place by Nige “The snide” Farrage and David Cameron who thought it would be an oh so easy “Let’s all stay in Europe vote” if he called for a referendum.

A huge number of people sick of politics and politicians, Brussels in general, the race card and just plain ignorance. Voted for an out and did not know how it was going to affect things.
Those same people queuing up at passport control in future or not being able to drive abroad will be moaning yet again when it’s finally over.

Me.......... I couldn’t give a flying fart. But then again I’m not exactly at the bottom of the pond and it ain’t going to affect me one bit.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:01:11 pm by Stevensmiles »

Hot Babe

The saddest thing about the whole brexit situation is that all this misery was brought about in the first place by Nige “The snide” Farrage and David Cameron who thought it would be an oh so easy “Let’s all stay in Europe vote” if he called for a referendum.

A huge number of people sick of politics and politicians, Brussels in general, the race card and just plain ignorance. Voted for an out and did not know how it was going to affect things.
Those same people queuing up at passport control in future or not being able to drive abroad will be moaning yet again when it’s finally over.

Me.......... I couldn’t give a flying fart. But then again I’m not exactly at the bottom of the pond and it ain’t going to affect me one bit.

There is a word : Not the one who asked is stupid , the one who gives it is
Let’s dont look for excuses it’s X or Y fault
The RASISM its the problem . That’s the reason why those British people voted to be out.

I’m a working girl paying taxes so it affects me when other rubbish working girls are not paying
Fairness it’s missing !
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:14:32 pm by Hot Babe »

testuser

Same thing here. It's all dry. EE is still fairly plentiful relatively despite a drop in new entrants. Seeing a lot less of the already niche entrants and that's not EU population. Less young British birds, less Indians which are usually British as well. Increasingly older population of those groups. Some hold outs mainly.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:55:16 pm by testuser »

Offline SamLP

There are still many wg's about, but prices have been rising and value decreasing, meaning less punting.
The good vfm wg's that used to be around are scarce now. Too many scammers offering a poor service and have poor attitudes.

Offline LLPunting

If you're staying in the UK it will affect you at least a bit unless you're another of these multi-millionaires slumming it in this cheap end of the flesh market or you're paid in a strong and stable foreign currency.
If hard brexit or anything that doesn't preserve existing trade and customs arrangements then:
Cost of food up
Cost of luxuries up
Cost of entertainment up
Cost of travel up
Cost of transport up
Cost of utilities u
Cost of doing business up
Pay frozen and redundancies up, new jobs at lower salaries.

Any upside likely to be 3+ years out as agreements need to be made, standards agreed, logistics lined up, supply chains re-jigged.

JAG4555

i agree. its getting more and more worse. Lots of ugly girls and the pretty ones are either charging a fortune  and all these new brazilian girls are dodgy. bait and switch and shit vanilla service, just like some of the romanians.

Offline Xtro

I think you hit the nail on the head. In my industry we employ a lot of skilled migrant workers particularly Polish. 2010-2014 they were doubling their money by sending it home, now a very different story. We have lost a lot of good skilled tradesmen to the Spanish market over the summer. With a weak pound and the uncertainty of Brexit what is the appeal ????

Maybe all that money sent back home in 2010-2014 has ultimately fucked our economy..... Greedy banksters aside for 1 minute.

Offline tidytuz

We have lost a lot of good skilled tradesmen to the Spanish market over the summer. With a weak pound and the uncertainty of Brexit what is the appeal ????

Spend money to train British tradesmen then.

Oh no sorry forgot, firms are too stingy to do that.

Stevensmiles

If you're staying in the UK it will affect you at least a bit unless you're another of these multi-millionaires slumming it in this cheap end of the flesh market or you're paid in a strong and stable foreign currency.
If hard brexit or anything that doesn't preserve existing trade and customs arrangements then:
Cost of food up
Cost of luxuries up
Cost of entertainment up
Cost of travel up
Cost of transport up
Cost of utilities u
Cost of doing business up
Pay frozen and redundancies up, new jobs at lower salaries.

Any upside likely to be 3+ years out as agreements need to be made, standards agreed, logistics lined up, supply chains re-jigged.

No I’m not a multi millionaire but yes I do earn a certain amount of income from abroad. I don’t need to explain.
I think what I was trying to say is that whatever the outcome regarding brexit deals of no deals. It’s going to affect the poorer folk in society..... as always.
No point in us lot discussing the fact bananas are going to go up and not being able to turn the lights on anymore cos the electric costs too much. When we are contemplating a punt at £150 an hour  :D

Offline Xtro

Fucking amazing. Brexit warning!!! We all going to find it tough!
No staff in the NHS, Food prices will rise and you may even have to queue up for a few hours to get into or out of the country, blah, blah, fucking blah!
It wasn't that long along we were all cannon fodder to keep this country what it is.
I'm more than happy to make these sacrifices, and help the genuine needy in the process. Genuine needy doesn't mean I'm gonna pay some foreign cunt and his wife and kids at the traffic lights to clean my windscreen with their dirty, pissy water! Thanks for reading  :hi: