Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sparklysecrets  (Read 2464 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline dahyunlover

First review so let me know if anything else you'd like to know - had a fruitful summer so gonna be posting a few reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Rate: 150 for the hour

Booking experience: Very responsive. Checked in but not too often. No issues.

Location: I saw her earlier in the summer at a flat in Wolverhampton just off Willenhall Road. Discreet enough but the location was a bit grimy. The flat was cramped, messy and had the pet smell. For the price you would expect a better. Hopefully she is considering moving her activities away from there or has already.

Looks: Looks like the photos, most representative is the face-on photo in the light pink from the gallery. Very cute with a slim but soft body and pale skin. Age is pretty accurate.

Service: Really good conversationalist and a lovely girl. For me the sex was great because we clicked and I found her very attractive, but if you're looking for a fuck queen it might a bit vanilla or passive for you. Really you're going into it to shag a cute, friendly, hippy girl next door. Massage, OWO, cowgirl, missionary.

Would I return: Yes, but mostly because I find cute hippy girls next door very attractive.

Value for money: Pricey given the location and the service.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 01:19:20 pm by dahyunlover »

Offline guymids-72

Cheers mate, was supposed to see her a couple of weeks ago, all pre arranged, however. She needed to changed the time one and a half hours we were due to meet.
These things happen and I'll probably try again, how submissive was she?

Offline dahyunlover

Yea it happens. From my experience she's genuine so give it another try.

I can't really comment on the submissive point sorry mate. You can totally take control, but I guess you'd have to see for yourself how far.